Chapter 159

Guan Hongshan started a search against Lin Ci

At least for the passengers in the carriage.

In fact, what Guan Hong is looking for at this time is not Lin Ci at all

But the leader of the criminal organization called Brother Tian

This person has been around for a long time and is a major hidden danger in Jiangbei. The husband of this trip, Yanjing, does not know how huge the impact will be.

So he must try to find Brother Tian, ​​this is their best opportunity!

If it can't be done, then it will be even more difficult to find him later!

At this time, the train's conductor and Guan Hongshan are passing together towards the eighth car.

As he walked, Guan Hongshan asked Zheng Hao next to him:

"Have you encountered such a situation before?"

Hearing this, Zheng Hao was stunned, and then seemed to think for a while before he could speak back.

"I have never encountered a battle like this."

"In Japan, tickets are purchased under the real-name system. It's really impossible to be able to come to Lin Ci on the car."

"But this can be regarded as an experience. I think the system will be more perfect in the future."

Hearing Zheng Hao's very official answer, Guan Hong 05 was a little surprised

However, he immediately realized that this may be due to his own live broadcast.

Zheng Hao, Guan Hongshan, who is doing this delicate flight attendant, actually has a good impression of him.

There are not many outstanding young people like him, and even those young people who are as good as him, responsible and full of justice, have to be ridiculous.

This is undoubtedly a loophole in the system, and such outstanding young people have not been screened out.

This question at this time, Guan Hongshan is not completely unselfish. After all, he must confirm that the flight attendant will not lose the chain in this can.

This is indeed a tense moment, he needs everyone to be able to complete their tasks more steadily

Wu Sin naturally doesn't have to worry, but here...

Zheng Haoran has also been in contact for two days, but Guan Hongshan still has some doubts about the level of this young man.

But now, he is about to enter the eighth carriage, so no matter whether Guan Hong still has any doubts, he can only put his eyes in front of him for the time being.

At this moment, Guan Hong's phone also sent a message

Looking down at your husband, this message comes from the crime of Wu.

Wu Sin: "I started here."

Seeing these short words, Guan Hong also lifted up and opened the door in front of him.

"We also started!"

When Guan Hongshan just started the inspection, Song Tiancheng of course knew about Guan Hong through the live broadcast room.

Mountain action

But at this time his physical condition did not allow him to perform any other actions. Even at this time, my heart is full of all kinds of doubts, but at this time, I can only put these doubts

Temporarily postponed

Shangfei looked at the old lady anxiously and asked: "Old sister, why hasn't the doctor come yet?

The old lady was also a little surprised: "Generally speaking, he should be here at this time."

"But today this car is not parked temporarily...it's probably to deal with other things."

"You wait a while..."

When she said this, she wanted to say something and stopped. After a moment of pause, she asked, "What do you want?

Is it?" "Or do you feel sick again?"

Song Tian established the horse and shook his head: "No..."

"It's just that I can't see him before I get out of the car

"I haven't really thanked him yet."

At this time Song Tiancheng bit the word "thank you" very hard.

But he didn't really start any action, just deeply adjusted his breathing

In any case, what he has to do now is to do his best to organize his situation well.

So as to deal with all the emergencies that follow

He didn't send any more news to his hands.

He couldn't quickly grasp what happened in the car. It seemed that his identity was not exposed, but he couldn't be careless either.

While adjusting his physical state, he was combing the situation in his heart

"If Guan Hongshan started the search and the target was Lin Ci, then naturally I was safe.

"Now the train has not started again...Be prepared

"But if his goal is me, I must

"Everything hasn't been fixed yet."

Time goes by every minute and every second.

People are now increasingly looking forward to Qianguan Hongshan.

In the live broadcast room, people began to be very excited to swipe the screen on the barrage.

"Can you find Lin Ci!?"

"If you find Lin Ci, this tenth issue will really be over!"

"Come on, close the team!"

"Start a game with Lin Ci as soon as possible, the real thing is there!"

Even on social platforms such as Weibo, there are already blogs that have begun to analyze.

Hong Shan found Lin Ci, then from Lin Ci's point of view, what kind of situation will emerge?

[If Lin Ci is really found by the team or Wu Sin, then he is likely to share it directly
Card. Then it caused a commotion in the car. After all, Lin Ci has had an operation like this, and it is very possible to continue again.

However, according to Lin Ci600's past actions, he is very reluctant to repeat the operation.

But for the Qianguan team, whether Lin Ci can be found is still doubtful.

If he did not find Lin Ci, then such a heart would definitely be meaningless, but this time the team was shut down as uncharacteristically, and he started to take up some public time to search the whole car.

It seems that closing the team this time can be said to be a must.

So no matter what Lin Ci wants to do, no matter what the team wants to do, at this time we audiences need

All we have to do is to wait and see. 】

Such microblogs resonated with many people.

The most noteworthy point in this article is the change of Qianguan Hongshan's acting style. At this time, people still don't know, whether it is Lin Ci or Guan Hongshan, the current goal is not that.

The destinations they want to achieve are not necessarily the same, but their goals are the same

Both are Song Tiancheng.

Time passed by, and Guan Hongshan quickly inspected the eighth carriage.

Is moving towards the tenth car

However, at this time Lin Ci had already passed through the sixth car and reached the fifth car.

here

It's the carriage where Song Tiancheng is in

The real confrontation has begun!