Chapter 160

Guan Hongshan’s goal is of course Brother Tian, ​​but other than that…

If Lin Ci can be found, then he is of course willing to arrest Lin Ci as well.

It is also necessary to protect Lin Ci now.

For Qianguan Hongshan, such a decision would have killed two birds with one stone.

But now he doesn’t have much hope for Lin Ci to be arrested. After all, there is no evidence that Lin Ci is still in the car.

He is very likely to be among the people who got off the car early, and even avoided the inspection at the exit.

At Lin Ci’s level, it shouldn’t be difficult to avoid such inspections.

At this time, Guan Hongshan has also checked the eighth and sixth cars, and came to the fifth car.

“The train is about to move forward. We are still three hours away from Yanjing Station.”

“The train will rush to Yanjing Station as soon as possible. The train crew members sincerely apologize for the delay.

“I hope you all have a pleasant journey.”

Guan Hong heard this news when he just arrived in the fifth carriage.

He chose to rub his eyebrows and felt a little tired.

In the past two days, his rest period has been relatively short.

There is almost no real rest time.

However, he also knew that if this time the search had no results, perhaps this time the mission would really fail.

Just when Guan Hongshan was thinking like this, the voice of the accompanying train crew had already rang

“Passengers! Please have your ID card and receipt ready, we will check it!”

“I hope that all passengers can do their best to cooperate, and we apologize for interrupting the rest of the passengers!”

I say sorry, but I can’t tell how sorry it is from the tone of voice

However, everything that should be communicated has been communicated, and it is very important for these ordinary train members to make no mistakes.

The inspection begins again…

The number of people in this soft sleeper compartment is relatively small, so the inspection progress is also fast.

Guan Hongshan opened the box doors one after another.

Those passengers who seem to have a relaxed expression and are very enthusiastic about Guan Hongshan have another identity, that is, the audience.

“Close the team! Can you give me an autograph!?”

“Close the team! Let’s take a photo!”

As usual, Guan Hongshan will not refuse such a request.

But this time things are different.

He can’t waste time.

At this moment he looked at the situation in this box and squinted his eyes.

“Comrade Guan!”

The old lady looked at Guan Hongshan excitedly: “I finally saw you as a real person!”

“You said that this world is also interesting now. We didn’t know what to do with your work before, but now we know…”

“Thank you, Comrade Guan!”

Guan Hongshan was taken aback, but he didn’t expect “Perfect Evidence” to have such a usefulness.