Chapter 75

Lin Ci confessed a little bit, and then drove in the direction of Jiangbei City No. 1 Detention Center.

Bi Zhang…

Since Weiwei killed someone

Then the basis for her to come back is to ensure that Weiwei will not confess her guilt so simply.

Although Weiwei and herself had just worked together more than a month ago, and the day was still going well, she was brainwashed by herself at that time.

So you can’t let Guan Hong and the others interrogate, you must do something you should do

The No. 1 Detention Center in Jiangbei City is very large.

It is one of the best detention centers in Huajiang Province

I’ve seen my husband standing outside, which is very similar to an ordinary confidential department.

The afternoon sun shined on the husband, and there was no cold feeling at all.

It’s very different from the prison atmosphere in those movies.

Very grand and solemn.

Walking in from the main entrance, the front is more like the reception desk of an office unit

Many windows are displayed in front of Lin Ci.

There is even a window for payment.

“Comrade, I want to see my daughter.”

Lin Ci said in a low tone.

The female clerk raised her head and took a look at Lin Ci. Her eyes suddenly changed a bit.

But it seems to have been confessed a long time ago, after she changed her sight a little, she did not show anything else.

“Name, age, relationship…”

“Registration and approval are required.”

Lin Ci answered one by one, but of course if an ordinary person comes, he needs to fill in the form

After going through such a process that was simplified by the program group, Lin Ci saw Weiwei’s haggard face through the iron fence.

This is an interrogation room with an iron fence separating the inside and outside of the detention center

It’s not the same as the phone call in the movie.

But at this time it is in the detention center after all, not in jail

Although it was Chen Weiwei who murdered, the matter of obtaining evidence from the district bureau to reporting to the procuratorial, and then going through the court procedures has just happened. Now naturally, he will not be sent directly to prison.

“!”

After seeing Lin Ci, Chen Weiwei’s face looked a little excited.

Lin Ci was stunned for a moment, then twitched the corners of his mouth and laughed.

“You kid…”

And Chen Weiwei’s tears are already welling up at this time

“Dad! I didn’t want to kill anyone!”

“That woman she

“Why did she die?”

“But I didn’t want to kill her!”

Lin Ci nodded, he said, “You didn’t kill it.”

“Daughter, don’t worry.”

“Then how could it be you who killed…”