Chapter 48

“Ding!”

“Detected that the scene task has ended.”

“Congratulations to the host for completing the task.”

“This task rating: s.”

“Settlement is in progress, and rewards will be issued to the host soon.”

Hearing this voice, Lin Ci was taken aback for a while.

But he certainly didn’t show anything.

Just listen carefully to the next voice of the system.

“Reward the host’s disguise technique (time limit skill, seven days of use time).”

“The overall physical fitness of the host has increased.”

“Reward the host’s brain activity lv3.”

“Reward host hacker technology lv3.”

“This reward has been issued, I wish the host a happy life.”

Lin Ci took a deep breath.

The sudden cooling sensation in the depths of his brain made him seem a little more sober.

This should be the reason for the addition of [brain activity].

And the [hacking technology] knowledge that flooded into my mind really made Lin Ci feel a little bit novel.

It almost opened the door to a new world for Lin Ci.

But Lin Ci has stood up at this time.

Looking at the staff of the program group pouring in outside, Lin Ci smiled.

It seems that the reason why the system has detected that “the police have given up on the hunt” is precisely because the seventh period of the perfect crime has come to an end.

“Mr. Lin.”

The program leader Chen Zhaoyang walked in quickly.

He had a big belly, smiled, and enthusiastically held Lin Ci’s hand: “Congratulations! Mr. Lin!”

“You won the seventh issue of our “Perfect Crime”!”

“As the first person who defeated the criminals, as the only actor who ended the six-game winning streak of the criminals, what do you want to say to the audience?”

In the live broadcast room, of course people knew that the show was over.

However, watching the question from the leader of the program group, the barrage was very dissatisfied.

“Damn! What are you doing with these useless things!? Lin Da is the one who pays attention to these things?”

“What are you still going to say here? It’s over if you’re awesome, so what else do you need to say?”

“Hurry up! Where’s the corpse!? I’ve been waiting for so long!”

But in the picture, Lin Ci smiled and said, “I will win.”

This sentence stunned everyone.

Everyone thinks that Lin Ci will be humble and say some kind words.

But “I will win”…

People are a little surprised.

But thinking of Lin Ci’s performance in this issue, but there is a sense of logic.

Thinking about it this way, after the astonishment after hearing this sentence, the barrage went crazy!

“Lin Ci is awesome!”