Chapter 161

Guan Hongshan continued to check the next soft sleeper box.

“Everyone, get your certificates and bills ready.”

“I…”

As he talked, Guan Hong’s tone gradually weakened.

He looked at the ID card in front of him…

But she was silent and gave her husband.

Seeing the change of Guan Hongshan’s expression, the eyes of the four passengers in the box also changed slightly.

One of them asked in a low voice: “Did you find Lin Ci closed the team?”

Guan Hongshan did not reply

at this time…

His eyes changed a little.

Immediately afterwards, he turned and asked the flight attendant who was following him.

“That Song Tiancheng just now…I remember the time when Xiao Zheng helped me check, it seemed that there was no him?

“What’s the specific situation?”

“It’s not good to see the old man’s body.”

Upon hearing this question, the flight attendant was taken aback for a moment.

However, in the live broadcast room, the audience started to grow up.

“How can Lin Ci be found by this kind of inspection?”

“Close the team, you quickly think of another way, how can you find it like this?”

“Why are you asking about that old man again? What else can the old man do?”

“Even if Lin Ci is disguised as an old man, can his ID card be forged? Besides, that old man still has so many needles in his arm.”

Of course, Guan Hongshan couldn’t see the leaf slots of these netizens at 033, but at this time, the flight attendant he asked the question had already spoken.

“It’s forgivable that the team is closed… The time Xiaozheng didn’t find out.”

“The old man’s body was very tough at first, but he suddenly suffered from asthma if he didn’t know why.

“I almost had no husband at that time. It was not easy to recover, and I went back to where I am now.”

“Otherwise, I’m afraid that our k554 is not as advanced this year.”

Hearing this, Guan Hong narrowed his eyes.

There was a quick turn in his brain.

Some details quickly convolved in his mind.

“Song Tiancheng…”

“There is a word of heaven in the name.”

“And Ri happened to be ill suddenly before starting the examination.”

“It seems dangerous… it even seems to be life-threatening.

“But how can such a person let a car?”

Guan Hong always feels here and there seems to be a bit of a doorway that he didn’t see clearly

So after he checked the four passengers in the box, he returned again and stood in the carriage where Song Tiancheng was in the checked box.

Song Tianzhen had just put down his husband’s heart, and when he saw Guan Hongshan standing here again, he suddenly raised it.

“Why is he back again?”