Chapter 103

Lin Ci’s voice was full of exhaustion, and there was even a bit of decomposition.

“She is only twenty years old and deserves a better youth.”

“I never thought that the murderer turned out to be Jiang Yin.”

“But now it seems that I… and my daughter should be able to reunite.”

Lin Ci’s voice silenced countless people.

As a father, this deep and heavy father’s love strikes the deepest place in everyone’s heart

But Guan Hongshan’s face is not pretty

Because this is a matter of victory or defeat, what Lin Ci said did not accurately hit the most important point.

There is no way for the presiding judge to get a reason for the judgment.

He raised his wrist and glanced at the time.

The end of the ninth period is approaching a dead line…

2:01

2:00

However, Lin Ci’s answer is not over yet.

“During the second trial, I suddenly saw the video, and I immediately recognized the problem with “Ninety”.”

“But after a certain amount of thinking, I found the biggest problem.”

“Even if I don’t plead guilty, then in the next time, I will definitely face review, and there is no way to have any impact on my daughter’s case.”

“Of course, at that time… I really thought that my daughter was… the murderer who killed Liu Yan.”

“Then, if I confess the crime, I can take advantage of this opportunity to exonerate my daughter.

“Not to mention…what will happen afterwards, and there will be other variables.”

“So I made this choice.”

Hearing Lin Ci’s words, everyone looking at the picture in front of them was all moved

He has endured so many accusations, but he did so silently.

Especially when Lin Ci was in front of Chen Weiwei’s crying, but he also chose to accept that kind of life.

Everyone remembered Chen Weiwei’s painful cry during the second trial

At that time, Chen Weiwei thought that she was betrayed by her dearest father and was so tearful that she was crying, but Lin Ci accepted all this.

In the barrage pool of the live broadcast room, countless “tear eyes” were swiped.

“What a man Lin Ci! Can this be held back?”

“At that time, Chen Weiwei had cooperated with Lin Ci twice, and she must have believed in Lin Ci very much in her heart. She cried and cried at that time. To be honest, I really thought Lin Ci was a scumbag at that time!”

“The most hurtful thing in the world is betrayal. At that time, Lin Ci was under such pressure, but he was still silent! Niubi!”

“Straight man Lin Ci!”

“My Cao, this ninth issue is almost complete! Jiang Yin, the crime solver, and Lin Ci! This lineup is so awesome

“Phase Conferred God!”

Lin Ci’s narrative comes to an end here.

The look of his tired face but finally let go is seen in the eyes of countless people