Chapter 156

Facing the expectation of the audience in the car

Zheng Hao looked very serious.

He opened his mouth and said: “Please cooperate with our work, every passenger.”

“We must check as soon as possible.”

“If there are passengers who do not cooperate with work, we will implement compulsory measures in accordance with the train safety regulations.

“Those with serious circumstances need to be held criminally responsible.”

“Everyone, if you have anything, you can talk about it later.”

Zheng Hao’s handling was very appropriate. Those who were originally noisy and yelled at first became uninterested under his serious expression.

This also means that the inspection work has become very smooth…

Although there is not much time for the next stop, because Zheng Hao’s efficiency is quite good, after all, he checked the relevant conditions of the nine cars before proceeding.

The other side

Every time Zheng Hao finds an individual from Jiangbei to Yanjing, he will immediately carry out relevant identification information.

Remark

And this remark information was quickly transmitted to Guan Hong’s mobile phone and saw the information transmitted on the mobile phone, and he squinted his eyes a little.

“Is there any reliable information?”

Guan Hongshan shook his head: “No.”

“I wonder if this is Lin Ci’s cover up too well, or we were tricked by him” 180

However, this scene was seen in the eyes of the audience, and the barrage flying in the barrage was extremely mocking.

“Nonsense, such a simple method, Lin Ci must know the loopholes in it!”

“Close the team, use your brain to search again!”

“Lin Ci is probably trying to adjust the tiger away from the mountain. You are fooled by the team off!”

The audience began to discuss what exactly is Lin Ci’s purpose.

Before, because Lin Ci’s voice suddenly appeared in the live broadcast room after a long absence, it made people feel

Are very excited.

Even related hot search terms have appeared…Many analysis “masters” have also begun to analyze

The most popular comment among them is indeed decent.

“Lin Ci must have used this to attract the attention of the Guan team, although the Guan team and the person named Zheng

Hao’s flight attendant did not see the fact that Lin Cifu went to the tenth car, but this is most likely that

The flight attendant misunderstood the reason. To know that Lin Ci will deliberately leave such clues, it can be said that it is a bit strange. After all, he didn’t make sense to suddenly appear like this and keep hiding her husband. Even if the team wants to check, there is no way to check. Then the answer (adeg) may become much simpler. Lin Ci hopes that the team can focus on the front half. In this case, Lin Ci is probably already sitting in the first half.

In the car after the ninth car, he can even get off the car directly at the station behind in this way! After all, the program team has made the criminals more difficult, and Teacher Lin must be able to observe the condition of the passengers’ mobile phones, so This time, the team was really close. In other words, this may be due to the fact that the body is here. Otherwise, I think that such a small strategy must be understood at the level of the team. ”