Chapter 6:

Lin Ci was a little excited.

This script is so close to “Manslaughter”!

And that’s a bonus of 50 million!

In addition, no one has ever been able to complete a perfect crime under the detection of a crime solver!

It is possible to do this yourself!

This is why he came to participate in this “Perfect Crime” show!

That’s right…

Although the scripts of the previous six issues of “Perfect Evidence” are different, it can even be said that they have different styles.

But they all have one thing in common for Lin Ci!

That is very similar to some of Lin Ci’s previous life.

Therefore, when Lin Ci heard these stories told by Jiang Yukou, his mind almost overlapped with the movies of the previous life!

It seems that because of the relationship between crossing, the details of those movies that have been watched in the previous life are fully revealed in his mind!

And the movie “Manslaughter” completely overlaps with the current scene.

The original movie protagonist’s step-by-step problem solving was perfectly reproduced in Lin Ci’s mind!

The scenes of the plot flashed past, and Lin Ci was gradually following those thoughts at this time.

“husband?”

“husband!”

Jiang Yu’s voice pulled Lin Ci out of memory.

He looked at Jiang Yu, nodded calmly, and said, “Don’t worry…”

“Wei Wei will be fine.”

“No one can take my daughter away from me.”

When he said this, Lin Ci silently overlapped Chen Weiwei and his girl Lin Yiyi in his heart.

So when he said this, his performance was extremely real!

And Jiang Yu looked straight into Lin Ci’s eyes.

She knew it was acting, but at this moment, she saw the deep and solemn expression in Lin Ci’s eyes…

Unknowingly, she was also involved in the plot.

To Lin Ci… she involuntarily felt dependent.

The word “trust” came up quietly in her heart.

At this time Chen Weiwei also settled in Lin Yiyi, went downstairs and returned to the table.

As the real suspect in this script, she is under great pressure.

“dad……”

There was a tremor in her voice.

That kind of fear and anxiety was vividly demonstrated.

“I don’t want to go to jail…”

Lin Ci stood up and rubbed Chen Weiwei’s hair like usual.

This action is very pampering.

Like a real father.

He said, “Don’t worry, girl.”

“You won’t go to jail.”

Chen Wei was taken aback for a moment, his eyes flushed and he looked up at Lin Ci.

And Lin Ci looked at him with a smile.

This gentle smile made Chen Weiwei seem to completely let go of the defenses in his heart.