Chapter 126

Of course Lin Ci knows that the current situation is not optimistic.

But this did not delay his pace to become faster.

At this moment in this dark and dark alley, the sound of his footsteps is very crisp

The sound of footsteps was interspersed with the sound of stepping on standing water from time to time.

There are few people here because there is no one to clean all the year round

Mice and wild cats often haunt here…

There is a strange smell of rot…

Of course, like these situations, the audience is naturally unable to perceive it.

At this time in the live broadcast room, people looked at such a deep and dark alley and couldn’t help but feel very surprised. “What is the situation with Lin Ci? Even if there is no one here, it is not in Xincheng Street.

“What does he want to do? He wants to hide? It shouldn’t be so totally new, is it?

“You can’t hide it, Guan team and Wu Sin are already on the way, no matter how hard you can hide and seek

It can last for two months!” On the barrage, people have a lot of criticism about Lin Ci’s choice and behavior.

Even if they don’t know what Lin Ci is doing, the audience is still enthusiastic about Lin Ci’s actions.

There is endless curiosity. Bi Jing was just in the 860th, Lin Ci relied on his ingenious words and guidance to bring Wu

Sin and Guan Hongshan cheated round and round! By this time it was eight o’clock.

The sun has become brighter and brighter.

Guan Hongshan and others have also arrived on Xincheng Street.

And it is not only about Hong and others who arrived here at the same time.

The dispatched units in other places are also in the process of assembling manpower

Xincheng Avenue is big, but at this time it is also five steps one post, ten steps one post, and even this kind of sentiment

In addition, it is not enough to make Guan Hongshan feel at ease. More and more police officers have joined the work of patrol inspections.

More and more police officers have begun to investigate the situation around them, and some have even begun.

Among the various merchants, Guan Hongshan, the boss who may have a face-to-face conversation with Lin Ci’s cattle, transferred the camera surveillance video on this Xincheng Street to his mobile phone.

“Where are you?”

Are you still on Xincheng Avenue?”

Guan Hongshan doesn’t care about manpower issues

He knows very well that with the rapid mobilization of manpower, it will be all China in a period of time.

The safest place. But if Lin Ci has already left (ie) here, then all this will be forgotten

Flowing… With this question in his mind, he continued to devote all his attention to observing surveillance video

During the process… Wu Sin’s voice suddenly came out.

“Close the team…”

He held the cell phone and held it in front of Guan Hongshan.

“here…