Chapter 100

There is a trace of fatigue in Guan Hongshan’s words

But this exhaustion just proved another thing.

At this time, Guan Hongshan really relaxed, and there is only one reason for the relaxation

It was at this moment that Guan Hongshan was really convinced of who was the real murderer.

“Nearly forgot your greatness.”

“Jiang Yin, this is my negligence.”

However, Jiang Yin raised his eyebrows and asked, “Why me?”

“You should be very clear, this is Lin Ci’s trap against me.”

Guan Hongshan smiled: “A trap?”

“When things have reached this point, you really don’t have to argue for anything.”

Jiang Yin continued: “What kind of person is Lin Ci?”

“Don’t be used by him.”

“I can tell you very clearly that Lin Ci faked it at the scene. He wanted to commit the crime, and the real murderer was Chen Weiwei.”

“Trust me, or you will still fail.”

Guan Hongshan sneered: “I believe you?

“Do not

“Jiang Yin…”

“Now all the clues are complete, and the point that bothers me the most has also been explained.

Jiang Yin’s face was a little pale.

Especially when she heard Guan Hong say that “all clues are complete”, she couldn’t help but rubbed her head tightly.

Her beating heart was accelerating violently, and it seemed to stop suddenly at this moment.

More and more details are pouring into her mind.

Every time I met Lin Ci and every conversation, I played it back in front of her again.

Snapped!

The sound of the lighter sounded, which interrupted Jiang Yin’s thoughts.

At this time, Guan Hongshan lit a cigarette and took a sigh

Immediately afterwards, Guan Hongshan looked at Jiang Yin and said: “Lin Ci’s method of obtaining is very difficult. It is especially important to help the suspect to get rid of the crime. He cannot replace the suspect to commit the crime, otherwise he will lose.

“Therefore, if Lin Ci forged this scene, he would be a substitute for the suspect, but what good is it for him? It is also a loss!”

“So, he doesn’t need to do so much.”

“Then there is only one possibility left…”

“Since you made this place.”

“Lin Ci realized that this video was fake

“Then Lin Ci’s sudden confession in court can explain clearly.

“So I took the crime.”

Hearing Guan Hong’s explanation, Qin Ming’s face changed slightly.

During the second hearing, Qin Ming was in charge of all the speeches.

And Qin Ming had been watching Lin Ci’s expression change all the time.

He suddenly remembered…

At that time, Lin Ci’s surprise at this video suddenly changed his face.