Chapter 17

It’s not just that the audience has a faint expectation deep in their hearts.

Even the program group, who had already had no hope for Lin Ci, began to be surprised.

In particular, the casting coordinator Ye Gao, who was preparing to submit his resignation, rekindled hope.

“Perhaps Lin Ci is the kind of thick and thin hairstyle…”

“I don’t need to resign?”

In the directing studio, the director also put down his cocked Erlang’s legs, and listened to Lin Ci’s words with bated breath.

Hearing his intention to make a serial confession, the director immediately came to his spirits.

“Quick! Give the music!”

“Cooperate with ambient sound!”

“Use orchestral music!”

“A group shot!”

“Features Lin Ci!”

The cello’s low groan interspersed with the sound of breathing, bringing a bit of weirdness to the already heavy atmosphere, and then the music gradually became more complicated.

The light percussion of the bass drum sounded like a heartbeat, which was even more exciting.

And Lin Ci’s voice, caught in this fine and dense music, came over.

“No matter how you escape, this moment will come sooner or later.”

“In the face of interrogation, our confessions must be consistent in order to gradually remove suspicion.”

“No matter what they ask, they must answer truthfully…”

“Remember, it is the program of all answers to regard that we did not kill, and that we do not know Liu Zhen at all!”

“Understand?”

Jiang Yu nodded solemnly, Chen Weiwei nodded with a complicated expression, and Yiyi…

The little girl frowned and asked, “Dad, who is Liu Zhen?”

Lin Ci smiled and said, “Yes, that’s it.”

“We don’t know Liu Zhen at all.”

“Then next, I will be the interrogator, let’s rehearse…”

“Be prepared to deal with it better…”

Having said this, Lin Ci’s expression condensed, and then he sternly asked…

“Chen Weiwei!”

The sound surprised Chen slightly.

She immediately sat up straight, looking very nervous.

Lin Ci asked, “Where did you go on the 25th of last month!?”

Chen Wei was taken aback for a moment, and then said: “I went to… the White Horse Temple…”

“mistaken!!”

Lin Ci sternly scolded: “It’s so wrong!”

“Seven or eight days have passed, how can you remember so clearly!?”

“How could it be possible to answer so quickly!?”

“Just ask again! Where did you go on the 25th of last month!?”

Chen Weiwei’s expression was a little stiff, pretending to be thinking, and then replied: “Last month on the 25th…”

“Twenty-five last month…it was a weekend, right?”