Chapter 70

At 1 a.m. on December 25,

The eighth issue of “Perfect Evidence”, which was supposed to start at 8 o’clock in the morning of this day, has now ended.

Lin Ci stopped a taxi.

The driver looked at the person coming up was Lin Ci, and said with excitement, “Ms. Lin

“Can you give me an autograph?”

“My son likes you very much.”

Lin Ci was a little surprised.

But he happily signed his own name and handed out his husband.

The driver is very grateful for this signature. He repeatedly thanked Lin Ci and said to Lin Ci very seriously.

“Now this show is hot!”

“Teacher Lin, I was silly at your operation just now!”

“I said Mr. Lin, what do you think about this design?

“If it weren’t for the job tonight, I would definitely finish watching it at home!

Lin Ci smiled and said flatly: “It’s just a simple scam.”

The driver couldn’t stop the conversation and kept talking with Lin Ci

This conversation continued until 17 Lin Ci arrived at his destination.

The exit and the car stopped at an intersection, obviously not Lin Ci’s residence

The driver also wondered where Lin Ci lived, but he kept seeing Lin Ci walking by a blue sports car. Listening to the roar of the sports car engine, watching it turn into a blue light in the empty street at night.

Leaving…The driver took out his mobile phone and sent a few messages to his son who was already asleep.

At noon on December 26.

In order to make up for the end of the eighth period too quickly, but also to pave the way for the beginning of the period

The “Perfect Crime” program team invited Lin Ci to conduct an interview.

Of course, this interview is also in the form of live broadcast

Lin Ci and Chen Zhaoyang were sitting on both sides of the coffee table, drinking tea and talking

Line interview.

The attention of this interview is naturally high.

Bi Jing now Lin Ci is the hottest celebrity in the country

“Lin Xianniu, welcome to “Perfect Evidence Interview””

“In order to answer everyone’s questions, the program team specially organized a personal visit to you this time.

talk. ”

“We will select a few of the questions you most want to know and ask you to answer them,”

Chen Zhaoyang is still the host of this talk show. After a brief introduction, he went directly to the topic.

“But before asking questions for everyone, I personally have a question that I would like to inform Mr. Lin

“According to the current situation, Mr. Lin has won two consecutive victories in “Perfect Crime”. “I want to know, did you think that there would be such a result before participating in the competition?”

Lin Ci smiled and said, “It might be luck to be able to win two games in a row.”

“The script given by Bi Jing’s program group is a bit simple.”