Chapter 141

Dark fog time rushes

The darkness that approaches quickly gives people a very heavy sense of oppression.

Especially Lin Ci, who is aware of the danger, feels a surge of pressure when he is in it.

Seeing the other person’s figure plunged into darkness in an instant, Lin Ci felt a strange sense of closure in this not quiet car.

It seemed that at this moment, the noise from the carriage was all away from him, and only the muddy eyes of the old man radiated a faint glow in his sight.

But Lin Ci did not act for the first time.

“You are very smart.”

Song Tiancheng said hoarsely

The hoarseness and dryness in his voice seems to be some kind of hunger to produce cows

Very dangerous.

Faced with such words, Lin Ci also said: “You are also good.”

Song Tiancheng continued: “It seems you already know.”

Knowing this means naturally knowing that these people want to kill Lin Ci.

“After knowing this, I dared to stand in front of me, again in the dark…”

“You are not afraid?”

The indifferent feeling in Song Tiancheng’s tone seems to be the self-confidence that can only be possessed by those who have been in position for a long time.

When facing Lin Ci…

No matter how outstanding Lin Ci is at 920, Siping is everything he can handle.

That is a very proud gesture.

However, facing Song Tiancheng’s tone, Lin Ci smiled instead:

“What are you afraid of?”

“It’s you who are afraid.”

“I will expose you now, guess what the policeman on this car will say?”

Song Tiancheng narrowed his eyes.

Suspense is in the dark, his movement cannot be captured by the sight of others.

But in fact, when he spoke again, the sulky meaning had already emerged from the lines of his words.

“It seems that you have a lot of courage.”

“You should understand what this means…”

“I don’t think you would want to be incomplete when you die.”

Lin Ci answered quickly.

“There are thirty seconds left.”

“You don’t kill me…”

“If you don’t kill me in these thirty seconds, then you can’t get off your husband from this car”

“You should decide, old man.”

“Twenty-five seconds left.”

“twenty four……”

“twenty…”

“Oh…

Lin Ci Siping suddenly remembered something, he lowered his tone a little, and said, “I forgot.”

“you…”

“Not at all.”

Xinyuan

When Lin Ci didn’t say anything to this guy