Chapter 153

Lin Ci’s text messages brought a lot of useful information to Guan Hongshan.

According to this information, the plainclothes that Guan Hongshan brought in the car are certainly also useful.

Although the audience did not see the specific situation during the live broadcast, Guan Hongshan had already given instructions.

While conducting secret investigations of those gang members, there is another piece of information in Guan Hongshan’s message.

“Lin Ci is very likely to be mixed up in it, while looking for traces of Lin Ci.”

“There is no need to arrest, if you find someone who may be Lin Ci’s trace, proceed to protect

Guan Hongshan’s strategy can be said to kill two birds with one stone

While letting Lin Ci help him find that Tiange, he can also find out where Lin Ci is through the information communicated by Lin Ci.

In this way, when getting off the car, he can arrest both sides at the same time.

In addition to Tiange, Lin Ci certainly can’t let it go.

“Fifty Ten” But at this moment, in the temporary office he was in, suddenly someone knocked on the door of the room.

A voice suddenly rang: “Close the team, do you want to arrest me?”

“Is it that easy?”

Hearing this voice, the expressions of Guan Hongshan and Wu Sin suddenly changed!

Guan Hongshan even felt that his heart stopped beating here and there

The feeling of being on his back made him take a breath!

“It’s Lin Ci!”

“Lin Ci is here!”

“How can this be!?”

His mind was full of question marks, and he was shocked!

But Guan Hongshan’s reaction was also quick…

These years just flashed through his mind like an electric light, but he didn’t immerse himself in these doubts for long.

Guan Hongshan stood up abruptly, held the door of this office, and wanted to open the door and leave the room.

“Crack!”

“Crack!”

But no matter how hard he pressed the handle, the door still remained motionless

It looks like it was locked from the outside world!

“damn it!”

Wu Sin’s expression also looked very surprised at this time.

Lin Ci unexpectedly appeared in front of them like this!?

What is this…

But this door cannot be opened at this time, Lin Ci is clearly in front of him!

At this time, the audience who were watching the live broadcast also started to boil…Since boarding the train, there have been too many moths caused by the program group, making the live broadcast during the 18 hours of the train’s travel extremely boring.

But now the situation has been reversed.

When Lin Ci’s voice appeared in the live broadcast room, the audience was boiling!

“Lin Ci!”

“It’s Lin Ci! I’m Cao! Lin Ci came here personally!?”

“What the hell is he doing!?”