Chapter 110

The meaning expressed in Lin Ci’s sentence has amazed countless people

“Because the opponent is Guan Hongshan, did you choose this method?

My Cao! This is using the foundation that Guan Hongshan knows about the existence of Lin Ci, and this is the case for Guan Hong!?”

“Oh my god… can calculations reach this point?”

Chen Zhaoyang was also dull for a while before asking with a surprised expression: “Mr. Lin”

“what do you mean

“It is precisely because the opponent is a closed team, so you took the initiative to choose yourself to be arrested?”

“Because it is impossible for Sun Cheng to let the team admit defeat and find more evidence in order to avoid rabbits, so he took the initiative to get arrested?”

Lin Ci smiled and nodded.

“Yes.” He smiled and nodded, as if an honorable people’s teacher was satisfied after Xue Niu realized the essence.

However, at this time, Chen Zhaoyang’s heart was full of shock.

The show team really found a treasure

However, the various situations in the ninth issue are too complicated. I just understand one of these points, but I still can’t explain many things at all.

For example, why is Jiang Yin guilty in the final judgment?

For example, Lin Ci spent thirteen days in prison, how did all this happen?

At this time, Chen Zhaoyang’s thoughts were also a little confused. He could only ask the results according to the results that people wanted to know.

So he raised his head and looked towards Guan Hongshan

Close team

What Teacher Lin said…Does it fit your ideas?”

Guan Hong was speechless.

The audience has watched the situation on the second channel, whether it is consistent or not… That is not to know at a glance

But facing this problem at this time, he can only nod his head.

In order to ensure demeanor, Guan Hongshan also added: “Indeed.”

“After Sun Cheng pleaded guilty, all of us who solved the crime expressed suspicion.”

I believe the reason for this incident.” ”

“It can only be said that Lin Ci thinks of more than us.” Then, Chen Zhaoyang looked at Jiang Yin again: “Miss Jiang, we know that the first court hearing

At that time, you induced Sun Cheng to plead guilty. “This drama of confession, I saw it in my eyes at the time, but it really expressed your interrogation skills

Admire. ”

“But now it seems that this is a play you played with Teacher Lin?”

Jiang Yin shook his head and said, “No.”

“It can only be said that Lin Ci has indeed reached the pinnacle in this aspect of using people.

“Before the first hearing, I had not received any exact information.”

“I don’t know that Lin Ci and Sun Cheng have made a series of preparations.”

“I only received photos of Lin Ci and Sun Cheng’s wife after the court session.”