Chapter 149

Wu Sin was puzzled when he heard Guan Hongshan’s words.

“Is there a way?”

“any solution?”

“Do not…”

“Isn’t the goal of our car coming to Brother Tian?” Mean?

“Off the team, you said Lin Ci is also in the car, what is this?

“Isn’t Lin Ci just an excuse in the car?”

There was no one next to him at this time, and the situation was indeed urgent now. Wu Sin’s voice was low at this time, but it was not too cover-up.

Because of this, Guan Hongshan did not hide it when he answered.

When Wu Sin asked this sentence, he took a deep breath and thought for a moment, then said:

“You just said…”

“When those passengers and spectators were talking to you, they mentioned what would happen if Lin Ci got off the bus, right?”

Hearing this, Wu Sin’s expression stiffened.

But he immediately understood the meaning contained in this sentence.

“Close the team… you mean…”

Guan Hongshan nodded solemnly: “Obviously, these audiences actually knew that Lin Ci was in the car just now.”

“But they do not confirm whether Lin Ci has got off the car.”

“In other words, the current program group may have closed the broadcast of Lin Ci because of the existence of Brother Tian’s 03.”

Wu Sin was stunned, then nodded.

“Your observation ability is still as sharp as before.”

Guan Hongshan didn’t have any triumphant expression on Wu Sin’s praise, he just frowned and continued to open it.

“Anyway, if the audience knows that Lin Ci is in the car, then Brother Tian should indeed know this.”

“The excuse that we got in the car, by chance, became true. So everything that happened just now in the fifth compartment is explained.”

“Brother Tian means to test us, and want to know how many police officers are in this car.”

But what he didn’t expect was that your level was much better than he thought. ”

And Wu Sin also added at this time: “It’s not just me.”

He frowned, lowered his head and added silently: “If I guessed correctly, the other half of the direction from the fourth carriage to the fifth carriage should be

It was Lin Ci who fell. ”

“Lin Ci just now”

“It’s by my side?”

Guan Hongshan also lowered his head with a solemn expression. After a moment of silence, he said again, “I don’t know if Lin Ci knows how to pay in the car.

There is a heavenly brother. ”

“But now Lin Ci must already know the situation between us.”

Thinking of this, Guan Hong suddenly shook his head:

“Do not

“I don’t know why, but I have a hunch that Lin Ci should also know the existence of Brother Tian.

“Anyway, what he knows is that his live broadcast was interrupted.” “Then even if you don’t know the existence of Brother Tian, ​​you should know that there are other things on this car now.