Chapter 41

Everyone is waiting for the end of this feast.

People actually knew in their hearts that Lin Ci was hopeless.

This time it was the criminals who won.

But anyway…

The audience is looking forward to it, wanting to know how Lin Ci will put this to an end.

Even if it ends…

For people like Lin Ci, the ending should be even more distinctive.

At this time in the car to the White Horse Temple.

In the originally silent car, Guan Hongshan’s voice sounded again.

“Qin Ming, that bear…”

“Is there any possibility of Tibetans in it?”

Qin Ming shook his head immediately, and replied: “It’s impossible based on the weight.”

“Even if the corpse begins to decay, the quality will never stop.”

And Guan Hongshan’s voice came immediately: “Except for the Tibetans…Is it possible to dig deeper under that sack?”

Facing this problem, Qin Ming took a deep look at Guan Hongshan.

But he also thought about it.

After thinking for a moment, Guan Hongshan said, “No.”

“The dirt nearby is very clear.”

“Including faults and newly excavated traces, it is impossible to go deeper.”

This time, Guan Hongshan nodded.

He seemed to be relieved at last.

Judging from Lin Ci’s activity route, this time it can finally be confirmed.

The final destination, White Horse Temple, there should definitely be the answer they want.

The motorcade from the Jiangbei Municipal Bureau stopped at the foot of Baima Temple Mountain.

The sky was a little gloomy at this time.

For some reason, the waves in Yuejiang also seem to be a bit bigger today.

Guan Hongshan glanced at Lin Ci, who had just got off the car, and noticed that his face was slightly gloomy, then turned his head and looked towards the mountain.

“let’s go.”

White Horse Temple……

It is a very traditional temple.

Most of the incense is obtained by devout believers going up the mountain to give alms. There is no TV on this mountain except for a tape recorder that plays Buddhist scriptures.

In fact, even the tape player works on batteries.

And it has never experienced so many tourists coming up the mountain.

The mighty No. 50 man stood in front of the gate of the temple, and the novice monks sweeping the fallen leaves in front of the gate looked silly.

“donor……”

“Donors… why come to my temple?”

Guan Hongshan stepped forward with his certificate, and said as he walked: “We are from the Criminal Investigation Team of Jiangbei City Bureau.”

“I am Guan Hongshan.”

“There is a criminal investigation on the mountain.”

The little novice was stunned.