Chapter 19

The perspective of “Perfect Crime” has been cut from Lin Ci to Chen Weiwei.

However, Lin Ci himself certainly did not know this.

He was at the door at this time, putting on his shoes and preparing to go out.

“Dad, where are you going?”

Lin Ci looked at Yiyi who was standing at the door, smiled and said, “I’ll find something delicious for you.”

Lin Yiyi’s eyes lit up when she heard this.

This girl was very happy to hear that she was eating.

“delicious!”

She nodded: “Dad, go, pay attention to safety! Come back early!”

Lin Ci nodded, lifted the package at hand and went out.

The package is a bit big, and the contents inside look weird.

It seems a little heavy in his hand.

However, it is not a fake to say that she is looking for delicious food for this girl.

Jiang Yu tried several times in the past two days, but they couldn’t get close to the taste made by Master Ci Hai.

No matter in terms of taste or color, there is a huge difference.

Lin Ci knew in his heart that this must have some special skills, and that’s what it is today.

But of course…

This is just one of the reasons why he went up the mountain.

In the past half month, Lin Ci went up the mountain frequently, and the friendship with the master abbot deepened.

And his hypnotic results have deepened.

The purpose of today is to reconfirm the situation.

In order to confirm that there will be no mistakes in Master Ci Hai, Lin Ci must do the final insurance work.

When we arrived at the station, the bus was just about to leave.

Seeing Lin Ci getting on the bus, the bus conductor and Lin Ci smiled at each other.

“What a coincidence, Big Brother Lin?”

Lin Ci smiled and nodded: “Yes.”

The driver tilted his head and looked at the conductor and Lin Ci, somewhat curious.

“You know?”

The conductor nodded: “Yes, Brother Lin went to the White Horse Temple with his family on the 25th of last month, and we sat in our car.”

“I can always see it in these two days.”

The bus driver was stunned, then nodded, then stopped talking.

The conductor looked at Lin Ci and waved his hand.

“Okay, Brother Lin, I’ll give you the vote to exempt you!”

But Lin Ci forced the money into the conductor’s hands.

“It’s okay, the more you know, the more you can’t get free tickets. The rules are still to be followed.”

The conductor gave Lin Ci a thumbs up.

Then the conductor looked at Lin Ci and asked, “Brother Lin, do you take things to the temple?”

Lin Ci nodded and said with a smile: “Yes, I heard that the scripture hall in the monastery is newly built, I’ll go take a look.”

“What did you bring? You sent it to the mountain yourself?”