Chapter 84

The confession was retracted in court, but if you want to be completely convicted, the next trial is needed, but as long as there is no change during this period.

Sun Cheng will be charged with intentional murder in the second trial!

At that time, Chen Weiwei will be released

And after the first trial on February 1.

The ninth issue of “Perfect Crime” has already been broadcast on the second station.

Because of the existence of Lin Ci, the effect of the second broadcast this time is not as good as before.

But of course, the ratings of TV 2 have been very good.

The Bi Jing fan effect is not a joke.

There are even many users who turned on the second station, either got a new TV, or turned on a new

‘S webpage is watched in Shuangkai

Everyone wants to know how the criminals will deal with the current situation

“It’s over, for such a difficult script, Lin Ci broke it easily.”

“What are they going to do when they close the team now?”

“It’s not that the solver didn’t work hard, it’s that Lin Ci is too strong!”

“As long as Sun Cheng doesn’t revoke the confession, it is quite dry that Lin Ci won!”

“I, Cao, I was expecting to play the 18th player to win once. Now I hope that the solver can

Win once. “In the live broadcast of the second station.

boom!

Guan Hongshan opened the door slightly violently and walked quickly into the office

Qin Haoran looked at Guan Hong’s appearance and cast a suspicious look at Wu Sin and Qin Ming.

Wu Sin spread his hands towards Qin Haoran…

And Qin Haoran actually doesn’t understand…

The reason why Guan Hongshan is so irritable can only be because today’s trial was not smooth.

“I…our proof…the chain of evidence is complete…”

“Which… where is the problem?”

Qin Ming explained: “Lin Ci found a scapegoat.”

Qin Haoran frowned

scapegoat?

It also requires evidence, clues, and motives to kill.

But who can do this kind of thing?

Wu Sin then told Qin Haoran everything that was sent in court.

However, when Qin Haoran heard this explanation, why didn’t he know what it meant?

He said in a daze, “In other words, that driver really pleaded guilty?”

“Jiang Yin really changed the real murderer from Sun Cheng’s mouth?”

Qin Ming nodded.

But Guan Hongshan rubbed his brows: “I know he is looking for someone to commit the crime.

“But there is no evidence!”

“Now this matter can’t move on to the next step at all. If you want to overturn the current evidence of Sun Cheng

word……”

“You must find evidence that he is lying!”

“But the surveillance did not capture anything at the time. The only person who witnessed Liu Yan’s first death was Sun Chengji!”