Chapter 78

Lin Ci’s blue sports car gallops on the road

Attracted a lot of attention.

Some are because this car is indeed rare in Jiangbei City, and some are very excited because they know that this is a Lin Ci car.

Many people even waved their hands at the car, chanting Lin Ci’s name.

But of course Lin Ci can only turn a deaf ear to these.

While waiting for the red light, he took out his cell phone and dialed the phone.

“Jiang Yu.”

“There is something here that needs you to run for me.”

Jiang Yu was not very interested on the phone, but he heard Lin Ci ask her to help with things, but he was a little bit interested.

She asked suspiciously: “What? Have you found a way to get Weiwei out?”

Lin Ci didn’t respond to this sentence, but directly said: “Not too late I have an appointment with a builder for dinner.”

“I can’t do it myself, and I need you to help me see it.” “Forty-forty”

Jiang Yu was taken aback for a moment: “What is this?”

Not only Jiang Yu is curious, but the people watching the live broadcast are also very curious.

It turned out to be an appointment with a builder for dinner at night?

But what do you do with a builder?

Isn’t this first period a murder case? What does it have to do with the builder?

Listening to Jiang Yu’s question, Lin Ci simply replied: “It’s not a big deal, just that the suite I just bought needs to be renovated.”

“I can’t do anything, I need your help.”

Lin Ci paused, then replied, “Let’s do it.”

“You come to the Hilton Hotel. I have reserved private room 2403.”

“I’ll tell you the specific situation when we meet.”

Lin Ci broke the phone after saying this.

But his remarks caused a huge wave in the live broadcast room!

“Ah! Lin Ci is too much! Want to fuck two women in front of the driver!?”

“This is the fuck? Is this the life of the rich?”

“It’s hard to ask the driver to watch…I can understand the two women, but what the fuck is it to let people watch?

For?” “Sure enough, I can’t imagine the happiness of the rich. ”

“Where is your focus? Lin Ci decorating himself while lasting the festival

, Is this appropriate?” “In Lin Ci’s eyes, this ninth issue is also not difficult?”

People are full of puzzles about what Lin Ci did.

But it is full of interest.

After all, this is the driving force behind the breeding of human beings, and everyone can’t stand the original impulse.

Especially after seeing the little secretary of Guanhai Building, the old and young men were even more excited.

At this moment, I can’t wait for a progress bar to be dragged.

See what tricks Lin Ci can play.

Lin Ci drove to the Hilton Hotel soon.

This is not as good as his Sea View Building, but if it can be hidden