Chapter 54

Guan Hongshan knows that the current situation is not optimistic.

There have been too many things recently.

Just say that Lin Ci’s gaining weight brings them much pressure, although it is a show

But the influence is too great.

What’s more, the confrontation between them actually ended in the complete defeat of the solver.

On the other hand, those hackers were able to break into the network of the Jiangbei Security Bureau.

This is really an exaggeration.

They have been tracking each other for a long time, and they have been sleepless for a month, but they can only follow behind the hackers…

Like Tang, there are many people who come to the task force to help, but so far, no core member has been caught.

And the hacker they have been hunting down is named Chris.

A month ago, when they drove their husband to Lin Ci’s Road in Huacheng District, they suddenly received the call…

This is the case.

This cyber hacker named Chris stole an important list from the Security Bureau

The list was leaked one day, and the consequences were serious.

During this month’s investigation, he found that “Chris” had a bigger background behind him.

The actions this month have all revolved around Chris.

Guan Hongshan rubbed his eyebrows and said

“Eight zero” “This i address, no matter how it is concealed, they want to perform ip disguise, they must first return the data before they can jump to another ip.”

“so……”

“Find the IP with the most frequency, at least which city we can lock in.”

Tang Xiao was taken aback, then nodded.

She took over the documents ably, and then left the office. Her husband continued to dig deep into the hidden traces in the document.

Watching Tang Xiao leave, Guan Hongshan patted Qin Haoran who was sitting in front of the computer again.

“Haoran, the eighth issue will begin tomorrow.”

“Your husband take a break.”

“That guy… can’t be in a hurry.”

Qin Haoran’s eyes remained on the screen, and he said, “Close…Close the team.”

“Chris… not at all… he didn’t put us in his eyes…”

“Such as… if he… he hands over the name… list to her husband…

“Then then

Speaking of this, Qin Haoran didn’t say anything about getting married.

Guan Hongshan certainly understood what Qin Haoran said at this time.

“But we can’t stand the enemy.”

“You also know the winning conditions announced by the program group this time.”

“Anyway, the difficulty of catching Lin Ci is still slightly lower.”

“Therefore, we must first catch Lin Ci, and then do our best to deal with Chris.”

“This will ensure that we can concentrate on solving one thing…”