Chapter 102

The appearance of Guan Hongshan caused Wu Sin’s heart to fall back into his liver.

But Wu Sin still doesn’t know what happened in the middle…

But since Guan Hongshan rushed back to the trial scene, it means that he must have obtained tangible evidence.

The presiding judge watched Guan Hong step out of the prosecutor’s seat, and after a short pause, he placed the raised hammer on the table again.

“Complainant, since there is new evidence…”

“Then start to state the situation.”

At this time, the trial is over, and there is only half an hour left before the final time limit of the ninth period.

Guan Hongshan knows that the time is urgent, and when faced with the question of the judge Zhou, he of course will not delay anything.

He closed his eyes and combed through the clues in his mind again.

Sharpening the knife and not chopping wood by mistake, since it is necessary to state the case at the fastest speed, it is natural to tell the cause and effect in the most clear way.

People watching the live broadcast at this time were also full of doubts.

“There is still evidence? This person was really killed by Jiang Yin?”

“This is a god, but why does Lin Ci confess his sin?”

“I, Cao, I feel that my heartbeat has started to accelerate!”

At this time, Guan Hongshan’s voice had already been heard.

“The presiding judge, the collegiate panel.” “Before we were misled by the false evidence and misjudged that Lin Ci was the murderer.

Reality. ”

“The trial person, please broadcast our evidence.”

While saying this, Guan Hongshan handed over one piece to the trial person.

Soon the projector showed the picture on the screen. However, the moment the picture appeared, there was a burst of coldness in the scene.

The voice of anger! This kind of voice suddenly appeared, but it gathered in one place, and it seemed tense in this court trial.

Exaggerated!

Everyone was shocked by the scene they saw before them!

“Parking lot!? Isn’t this the parking lot at the crime scene!?”

“My Cao! Is this the real setting made? That’s awesome!”

“In other words, the video of Lin Ci killing someone I saw before is fake!?”

Wu Sin raised his head to look at the picture in front of him, and opened his mouth slightly

He just feels that his common sense has been challenged!

When the presiding judge saw this scene, his expression suddenly changed.

“This is…” “You mean, the video of the exhibit we saw during the second court session, actually

Was it processed through shooting?”

Facing the question of the presiding judge, Guan Hongshan nodded solemnly.

“Yes, the presiding judge is the first to be bullied.”

“According to the confession of a witness surnamed Chen, the suspect used his filming to construct such a scene.