Chapter 150

The ratings of the tenth issue of “Perfect Crime” are exaggerated and terrible

Especially after Lin Ci disguised a security bureau official to escape from Wu Sin

The ratings once again achieved rapid progress due to Lin Ci’s magical operation.

Coupled with the appearance of another wave of Lin Ci’s operations on Xincheng Avenue that even the audience scammed together, the ratings have once again been further improved.

Only after getting on the k554 train, the ratings began to decline.

Bi Lin Ci really does nothing on k554, and Yue often faces the situation that the signal is cut off through the tunnel.

When Lin Ci’s live broadcast signal was cut off, the ratings plummeted even more severely.

In the live broadcast room, all the barrage flew past the blade slots of the program group.

“What’s this? I don’t show anything, there is no team closed, neither is Wu Sin, nor is Teacher Lin, what are you looking at?”

“This “Perfect Evidence” feels like it has changed. You live it live, what is the situation now?”

“It’s getting more and more finished, and now the pictures on the train are not being given, what shall we watch? Qin Ming and Qin Haoran are not really listening to what they have studied. Is this program going to end?”

After the leaf trough passed, people directly turned off the live broadcast.

It is clear that Guan Hongshan and Wu Sin have boarded the car, but there is no picture.

This makes people feel even more wrong

The decline in ratings like this has caused a headache for the program group.

But the most uncomfortable thing is the director group

“After cutting off Lin Ci’s screen, the audience ratings have dropped to the level of the first broadcast…”

“Reduced to the level of the first period?”

“Yes, the ratings of the first issue, the major platforms can already circle the earth three times by spraying our barrage.”

“Indeed, the current situation is really not interesting. It is reasonable to have this phenomenon.”

Of course the director can hear the people around him

But even if you know this kind of argument, what can you do?

The instruction to cut off Lin Ci’s live broadcast signal is the instruction conveyed above. No matter how great his authority is, he only has the authority to use the camera.

But now there is no lens for him

“Hey, I can still have the ratings of the first episode, I feel pretty good~”

The assistant director next to him said, “Director Chen, you should know that the audience really has nothing to watch now.”

“In the tenth issue, Lin Ci didn’t do anything in that room. The ratings were not worse than now. You can watch them daily, but now they can’t see anything…

Upon hearing this, the director was speechless

Do you still know this?

Just when he was in a hurry, a phone call from Chen Zhaoyang went directly to the studio

“The perspective of the two stations is close to Hongshan!”

“be prepared!”

When the director heard this, he immediately became energetic