Chapter 136

The criminals’ arrest of Lin Ci failed again.

However, this time they even lost the trace of Lin Ci.

There is nowhere to go

Even if I know what methods Lin Ci will use to change his status and buy tickets, there is no way to prohibit such methods.

There are so many places where Lin Ci can acquire a new identity in Japan.

More than just lost and found at the station

For example, in public places such as libraries, university campuses, and even hospitals and restaurants, people may lose their documents.

Combined with Lin Ci’s ability to tolerate, it can be said that he has countless identities

“This makes Lin Ci run away…”

Wu Sin said regretfully

“What shall we do next?”

“Close the team… do you have any good ideas?”

Guan Hongshan was smoking a cigarette silently, standing next to the toll booth, and did not answer for the first time.

However, after a while, just when Wu Sin thought he didn’t need to ask any more

Guan Hongshan’s voice came suddenly.

He said, “Of course there is a way…”

“No matter how powerful Lin Ci’s disguise is, as long as you find two people who are the same, you will definitely be able to find Lin Ci’s disguised identity.”

“Whether he is disguised or not, he will definitely want to come into contact with people.”

“As long as we are in contact with people, we still have a chance!”

Hearing this, Wu Sin was also speechless.

He looked at Guan Hongshan, thinking about what he said in his heart.

Soon, Wu Sin wanted to understand what kind of breakthrough Guan Hongshan was looking for.

But this thought surprised him.

“You mean, check them one by one?”

Guan Hongshan nodded: “In fact, this workload is not very large. Since it is within 20 minutes, you can find the car and you can determine the route of Lin Ci.

“If this is the case, then of course we have to use this advantage.

“Even if he is slightly behind, but his clues will not be cut off

“Our greatest advantage…is the ability to mobilize all resources

Hearing this, Wu Sin nodded his head with a serious expression.

This tenth issue has just begun, and they have already fought hand in hand and began a series of containment of Lin Ci.

“Now that it is confirmed that Lin Ci is in Funing, we must strictly control the transportation hub of Funing.

“Before confirming the location of Lin Ci, maintain the maximum inspection means (hidi)”

“I think even if Lin Ci leaves Fu Ning, he will definitely not be within these twenty minutes…

“The distance between us and him is not far.”

“This is just the beginning!”

Guan Hong did not lose his confidence because of these successive failures

On the contrary, Hong was even more motivated at this time.

Indeed, this is the first day of the tenth episode.