Chapter 119

No matter how much Guan Hongshan urged, after all, there was no way to increase the speed in the urban area.

The morning rush hour of traffic lights and increasing traffic flow will only slow down more and more.

Guan Hongshan gritted his teeth and turned on the phone to read the message from the program group again

“The 3.30 mega-financial fraud scheme has been locked.”

“Lin Ci, male, 27 years old.”

“Criminal Record: None.”

“The suspect was involved in multiple major financial cases and used many violent methods at the same time, and possessed a certain degree of danger.”

“This news has been notified to all parts of the country, including the Security Bureau and the Financial Inspection Department”

“This message is confidential, and the police officer involved must sign a confidentiality clause.”

“The current suspect is not aware of the investigation, please do your best to arrest!”

“The current incident response level is the highest!”

“Be sure to arrest the suspect within two months!”

The message ends here.

And Guan Hongshan knew very well the meaning contained in the information in this message.

The relevant situation of the Security Bureau and the Financial Inspection Department is to illustrate the authority that they can mobilize.

This permission is almost unlimited

In other words, he can even lock down the city for 18 charges of endangering public safety

Including “the current case response level is the highest” all illustrate this point.

The last sentence, “The suspect must be arrested within two months,” means that the tenth episode will last for two months.

“It seems that the program team doesn’t think we can catch Lin Ci in the near future…”

This is also a clear clue to Qianguan Hongshan.

The big data intelligence of Bijing National Crime Data Center is not a display.

Although Lin Ci can always bring all kinds of surprises, these things can also be added to the statistics of the database to conduct a comprehensive evaluation of Lin Ci in all aspects.

In other words, the program group, that is, the National Crime Data Center… the evaluation of Qian Lin Ci is extremely high.

Even with such a huge authority, Lin Ci can escape for two months?

Guan Hongshan gritted his teeth

Of course, he was dissatisfied with this judgment.

“Fleeing”…

This is what they do best!

But he also knows the fact that after three consecutive wins, the show team’s understanding of Lin Ci can be said to be more and more thorough.

Under such data analysis, in the setting of this tenth issue, the program group will try to adjust the winning rate of both parties to a state of 50:50.

Even the state of 40:60

Because it’s impossible for the show crew to let Lin Ci keep winning

It will be more and more difficult for him to obtain.