Chapter 140

At the junction of the tenth car…

What the hell is going on!?

Lin Ci had already squinted his eyes and looked at the scene in front of him.He couldn’t help but feel that his heart rate had begun to increase gradually!

Who is that “Brother Heaven”?

What kind of gang is this?

According to what the person just said, this is a large-scale group, starting with a travel agency to move the position together.

And the current goal on this k554 train is to find yourself

However, because Guan Hongshan caught a small boss in the bus that he got off early, they had to choose to get off early at the next two stops.

But as long as the discerning person knows, what does getting off the car early in this case mean?

If there is no practical consideration, getting off the train at the next stop is almost like rushing into the snare set by Guan Hongshan.

The person who was just at the junction of the carriage did not make a mistake, but what does this sound that suddenly broke out in the dark mean?

“Time is coming

Lin Ci did not hesitate anymore.

He began to walk back to his husband where he had been seated.

but

call

With the sound of the airflow outside the window, the train has rushed out of the tunnel!

Lin Ci’s look has not changed

He still walked forward with his husband calmly.

“”

On the way to continue to go ahead, his heart has also begun to start a new countdown.

Since there is a delay of ten seconds

Then, within the extended consciousness of three minutes and ten seconds, oneself still has room to manipulate.

The problem must not be found

Your identity must not be exposed!

And Lin Ci is also eagerly thinking

What happened to the car junction of the first car!?

“damn it.”

“I can’t stun the snake right now.”

“That brother… is he trying to kill me?”

Thinking of this, the countdown in Lin Ci’s heart has come to the end.

“Strength…~…”

“ten!”

At this time Lin Ci immediately turned around.

Then stepped back again and passed the husband!

However, at this moment, in the “Perfect Evidence”

Appearing in the picture, what people see with their own eyes, but Lin Ci is moving forward.

The look of a walking husband. People don’t know what Lin Ci did in these three minutes. People don’t even know what Lin Ci has done.

At this time, is Lin Ci moving towards the front or the rear of the car, “What is Lin Ci doing?”

“And no one on the Japanese car can find a word?”