Chapter 158

Song Tiancheng’s face is very difficult for the information that suddenly started to be reported on the K554 train.

However, in the case of his inherent weakness, this expression is normal, and it has not attracted the attention of other people.

But for Qian Song Tiancheng himself, this is sheer pressure

His gaze scanned the situation in front of him, and his eyes were full of gloomy birds.

“Why didn’t I get out of the car?”

“I must understand this matter as soon as possible!”

“Otherwise I can’t feel at ease!”

According to the current situation of the railway network, the argument that the trains temporarily stop and not enter the station for this reason seems to be too deliberate.

Bi Jing, Song Tiancheng knew very well in his heart that as long as the train did not enter the station, no matter how powerful the character was, he would never escape his husband.

This is like a seemingly empty coffin with “three or three huge coffins within reach of the outside world.”

If you really want to find a cruel man, you can definitely find the problem.

Even if… I was lucky and didn’t find the problem, my future actions will surely be restrained. If I leave the case file for one day, then many things will come to my head.

Like this kind of thing, there will be countless times the first time

In order to ensure his future situation, Song Tiancheng must of course try his best to stabilize his situation.

He hangs his legs weak, but also struggles to sit up from the bed

The old lady looked a little surprised when she saw Song Tiancheng sitting up weakly, but at this time, she naturally wouldn’t say anything to make him lie down as soon as possible.

After sleeping for so long, I am afraid that I will die here if I do not move my muscles and bones.

“Which doctor treated me? I have to thank that one well.”

“If it wasn’t for him

Having said that, his words stopped short of talking

The word “thank you” was bit hard by him.

In fact, Song Tiancheng’s subtext is “If it weren’t for him, I would have got off the car and escaped unknowingly at this time.” In the ears of the old lady, the meaning of this subtext has become much simpler.

It sounds like “If it weren’t for him, I would have died in the car.

Song Tiancheng looked at the old lady’s eyes, trying to tell if the old lady was told anything

However, the old lady’s behavior was very natural, she thought for a moment, and then said, “You said that…”

“Look at my note, you forgot to ask the doctor’s name.”

She smiled and waved her hand, and then said: “It’s okay, you rest first, and the doctor will have to come over later.”

“He has come over on time every day for these two days to give you glucose.”

“Otherwise, if you don’t eat or drink for these two days, I’m afraid that your body will be broken.”

Hearing this, Song Tiancheng was stunned.

He raised the back of his hand, looked at the pinhole on the back of his hand, and narrowed his eyes

This picture seems to be a kind of stimulus for him