Chapter 57

After parting with Lin Ci, Jiang Yu and Chen Weiwei spent an afternoon shopping in the mall

After all, it’s a diamond-level Bai Fumei, and the crazy degree of shopping makes Chen Weiwei a bit of a teacher

In the evening the two women had another meal together

While eating, Jiang Yu glanced at the phone.

“Um?”

Chen Weiwei froze for a while, then raised her head to look at Jiang Yu.

“What’s wrong?”

Jiang Yu fiddled with the phone, and said, “I see…

“The eighth issue of “Perfect Crime” is on the air?”

“Hot search #1”

Chen Weiwei quickly put down the knife and fork, took out the phone and opened Weibo

While holding it, he muttered in his mouth: “Isn’t it an explanation?”

“Why all of a sudden today

However, when she saw the live broadcast, she immediately withdrew her words.

“It actually started broadcasting?”

“I’m afraid Dad Lin has done something again, right?”

Jiang Yu has already opened the live broadcast room at this time

However, looking at the live broadcast, Jiang Yu was a little puzzled.

“how?”

“Not Lin Ci?”

And Chen Weiwei obtained the reason for the live broadcast from the official Weibo of the “Perfect Crime Program Group”.

“Said it was because I caught Lin Ci-related assistants in advance.”

“So the live broadcast started early.”

Only then did Jiang Yu understand the reason.

But looking at the young man named Song Chen in the picture, she raised her eyebrows 597.

For some reason, Jiang Yu felt that the young man in front of him was somewhat similar to Lin Ci, who had been with him for many days.

Although the appearance is completely different, but some of the details and temperament that are not easily detectable are somewhat similar

After taking a closer look, Jiang Yu murmured:

“This movement of using the thumb to move the index finger joint…”

“How is it the same as Lin Ci?”

“Um…”

“This is not Lin Ci…”

Immediately Jiang Yu smiled bitterly: “The face is different, what am I thinking about?”

“It’s just that how could Lin Ci be caught by the supporter before the broadcast?”

“Is this a strategy of the crime solving team?”

“Or does the show team don’t want Lin Ci to win the husband?”

Chen Weiwei was stunned, and then suspiciously said: “This shouldn’t be possible?”

“How could this happen.”

“The program group of this show has such a large authority. It should be a good thing for them to have a wonderful show.”

Jiang Yu shook his head.