Chapter 133

Lin Ci is unremarkable in the car

Like other passengers, he leaned on the seat and prepared to sleep after getting in the car

For a long-distance bus like this, after leaving the city, the network signal will deteriorate.

Of course there is no problem with normal calls, but it is not easy to go online or even watch live broadcasts.

At this time, the people in the car are still older middle-aged people.

They may not be willing to watch live broadcasts on mobile phones.

So at this time Lin Ci was not recognized after getting in the car.

It’s just that Lin Ci is not really ready to sleep

He leaned back in his chair and looked out the window.

no matter what…

Relaxing vigilance in this situation can be said to be a taboo.

There are many such buses to Fu Ninggu. On this trip, it is also common to see cars coming from the opposite lane on the “Twenty-Ninety” that belong to the Ganjiangbei Passenger Transport Center.

Bus drivers often wave their hands.

Lin Ci looks at this scene, but in his heart is silently calculating the number of cars passing by.

You can see one in about five minutes.

The time to get to Funing is about two hours. The speed of the bus is no better than that of the car, and the speed is actually slower.

Lin Ci looked at the scene quickly passing by the window with a calm complexion, and in his heart calculated the time when Guan Hongshan and the others found themselves

“There are many trains leaving from passenger terminals, airports, and railway stations”

“Even if the investigation is started now, it is too difficult to lock a passenger who has normally bought a ticket and passed the same ticket.”

“Unless there is an accident…”

“But these are not diseases without solutions.

“For example, this car broke down halfway, such as a sudden illness on the car

“I should……”

Thinking of this, Lin Ci’s eyes suddenly changed.

His brows frowned slightly

Then he raised his wrist to check the time.

Eleven ten ten

About forty minutes have passed since we set off

After getting on the expressway, Lin Ci has already seen the Siton bus station coming from the opposite direction.

If the husband is in the city for about ten minutes, that is to say, there should be six buses on the highway at this time…

But now…

Only four?

This shows what?

After Lin Ci realized this, his heart rate increased slightly

“If it is a car from Fu Ninggu, there is no need to ban…”

“That is to say, Jiangbei has now banned entry and exit?”

“Do not

“probably not.”

Lin Ci’s eyes suddenly focused on the novel