Chapter 168

Guan Hongshan’s expression is very stiff

He is doing the final summary

The violent beating of his heart made him unable to calm down for a while.

“Lin Ci played Zheng Hao and found the traces of Song Tiancheng by helping us search the carriage.”

“After learning about the relevant situation, he took action to make Song Tiancheng fascinated by his husband.”

“Let Song Tiancheng, who should have been cleared long ago, be in a coma until the end.”

“And Song Tiancheng’s method of using asthma will definitely not tell the people around him.

“This gives Lin Ci an opportunity.”

“More than one”

Guan Hongshan took a deep breath

“After solving Song Tiancheng’s affairs, he gave me a piece of so-called painkiller…”

Although Guan Hongshan has not fully confirmed the composition of the “three-two-three” drug at this time.

But I feel my groggy brain.

Guan Hongshan knows very well that it should be a medicine that can help sleep.

It’s just that Guan Hongshan didn’t want to understand

Lin Ci didn’t just use the medicine. Generally speaking, medicines that have a sleep aid effect are not useful for people like Qianguan Hongshan who are determined.

The daily dose is low.

Lin Ci used hypnotic techniques to make Guan Hongshan fall asleep and pass her husband.

“He let me fall asleep and made sure that the next action can be smooth and cloudy.”

Everyone heard Guan Hong’s analysis.

The meaning of exclamation in it makes people feel extremely shocked

Especially at this moment, what Lin Ci wants to do, and what Lin Ci does

It makes people full of excitement.

In the live broadcast room, everyone is frantically brushing the barrage

The amount of barrage was too large for a time, and the live broadcast channel had to diverge to broadcast barrage.

“Lin Ci has already counted here!?”

“But how did Lin Ci know the existence of this guy? How did this guy named Song Tiancheng get into Lin Ci?”

“Surely he doesn’t have long eyes? Seeing that Lin Ci is more famous than him, he is also awesome. I want to challenge a wave, but I didn’t expect it to be a gold, a sledgehammer.”

“I just don’t know what Song Tiancheng came from. Didn’t the team also say it? This Song Tiancheng actually has a hand.”

“Said it is forty-year-old physical fitness, but the appearance seems to be close to sixty-something.

“In this way of disguising, Lin Ci doesn’t even bother to use it too low-level!”

All the viewers who are watching the live broadcast have very simple ideas in their hearts. Because Lin Ci did what they couldn’t imagine, and even defeated the team that defeated countless crimes.

The design of Guan Hongshan has been used again and again.

Guan Hong’s expression was not pretty at this time.