Chapter 3:

Lin Ci sat in front of his computer and followed the instructions on the official website to truthfully fill in his information.

It didn’t take much time to fill in this information. The mobile phone number and identity information were simply handy in his memory.

He has become more familiar with this world and this body.

After the email was sent, Lin Ci closed all web pages.

Then continue to accompany Lin Yiyi to watch the show.

Lin Ci actually didn’t take this registration in mind.

After all, the popularity of this show is so huge…

Although there is no qualified candidate, his registration is definitely a member of the general public.

The probability of being selected is actually similar to that of a lottery.

Until the mobile phone text message prompted the sound, Lin Ci even thought it was some logistics information.

However, when he saw the text message, Lin Ci’s brows suddenly jumped.

Lin Yiyi noticed Lin Ci’s abnormality, she looked at Lin Ci in a puzzled way and asked, “Dad, what’s the matter?”

She looked at Lin Ci and felt a little strange.

However, Lin Ci was silent for a while and said, “Yiyi…”

“Um?”

“Do you want to participate in “Perfect Evidence”?”

“”Perfect Evidence”!?”

Lin Yiyi was stunned, and then she straightened up and looked at Lin Ci with great energy.

“Dad! Are you serious!?”

And Lin Ci looked at the phone screen solemnly.

[Congratulations, ending number 9940, Mr. Lin Ci, was selected to enter the “Perfect Crime” program group. Please contact our program group within 24 hours. contact number**. “Perfect Crime” welcomes you to join. Note: This program will not ask you to pay in any way, please beware of fraudulent information…]
Seeing this news, Lin Ci was a little confused.

He glanced at the time…

Even Yiyi’s forty minutes is not over…

The hiring news has been sent over! ?

This matter is indeed a bit exaggerated.

However, facing the exclamation of his daughter, Lin Ci nodded after a pause.

“Yes…”

“I received the invitation of “Perfect Evidence”, Yiyi.”

Lin Ci’s voice plunged the room into silence.

But this silence did not last long, and what followed was a scream!

“what!”

Yiyi opened her arms excitedly and rushed towards Lin Ci, and then sat down in Lin Ci’s arms. She wrapped Lin Ci’s neck like a koala.

“dad!”

“We are going to be big stars!”

Lin Ci was stunned, and swallowed back what he wanted to say.

With her arms around her daughter, Lin Ci silently thought of something else in her heart.

After all, it is still unclear whether the program group can let Yiyi participate in…