Chapter 205. Death Empress vs Demon Empress. (4)

The battle was intense, leaving the area around in ruins, but thanks to Ying Yue's solid defense, Lauren's powerful attacks, and Hui Zhong's support, the Demon Empress was having trouble dealing with them swiftly. Having Ying Yue in front of her whenever she wanted to attack other people and Lauren and his dragon attacking continuously with powerful attacks was frustrating.

The worst thing was that whenever she thought that she had managed to deal with those two, Hui Zhong coordinated with the 1 000 Transcendence realm undead to send myriads of skills in her way, giving enough time for Ying Yue and Lauren to begin attacking again.

The Demon Empress was becoming more annoyed and restless as time went on because Tatyana was successfully gathering enough energy for her big skill.

The Demon Empress knew that even with all these buffs on the undead summons, her superior cultivation, defense, regeneration, and strength guaranteed that she would be able to win eventually. However, the amount of energy Tatyana was gathering was giving her bad vibes and she didn't dare relax for a second. The Demon Empress remembered the Demon Emperor and thought, 'Is Burxis still fighting with that oversized lizard? How could he be held back by only one dragon!?'

What the demon Empress didn't know was that Tian Long could fight against all the summons she was currently fighting with ease. He was the indisputable number two in Tatyana's army, even above Tatyana herself when it came to destructive power.

Therefore, even if the Demon Emperor, Burxis, was stronger than the Demon Empress, he wasn't able to finish Tian Long off easily. Moreover, the [Underworld Gate] range was so vast that it affected Tian Long up there in space where they were currently fighting, boosting his strength a notch higher.

After 40 minutes had passed since the beginning of the battle, The Demon Empress became apprehensive. She hadn't reached her level out of luck; no one has. Therefore, she understood that Tatyana was stronger than they anticipated, and right now, they were gathering all the flags that had their defeat on them, one at a time. 'Even if her attacks aren't dangerous for Burxis and me, we can't deal with her fast enough. If a battle against a summoner goes on for so much time, they can easily overcome cultivation levels to fight against various enemies of the same level...'

After analyzing things for a while, she decided to retreat even if it hurt her pride. She had been observing the battlefield between the Transcendent realm cultivators, Demon Monarchs, and legendary beasts. Even if some Demon Monarchs had died during this time, there had been more deaths on the beast and human cultivator side, so she was more or less satisfied.

She communicated with Burxis through a soul link, lowering the intensity of her attacks not to get caught by surprise as she had been before. 'Burxis, if you aren't able to finish that lizard off in ten minutes and help me here, we should begin to plan a retreat.'

The Demon Emperor's rumbling voice responded in her mind. 'Why do you say that, Nimune? And forget about finishing him off, his body is just too resilient, and his skills are extremely powerful. Not to mention ten minutes, I think that to kill him completely, I would need one month at least.'

Nimune grimaced and explained. 'Swept your divine sense across our fighting zone for a second. Tatyana is gathering a ton of energy, and I have a bad hunch about it. The worst thing is that I can't interrupt her because her summons are truly too annoying.'

As if reiterating her statement, something hit her side with high strength at that moment.

*Bang!*

Lauren's lance had landed on her side, sending her flying for tens of kilometers. She was mostly uninjured, but it was extremely annoying. 'That fucking dragon knight has become too strong after that red aura wrapped around him. Fuck all his descendants!'