Chapter 306. Innate Skills and Reunion! Finally together again. (3)

Like before, the others approached and exchanged greetings. This time, Yasenia didn't stand up and continued lying comfortably on Andrea's solid body. Of course, Andrea relished in the arousingly soft body resting on her as she slowly massaged the base of her tail. "How have you been, girls? Did anything interesting happen?"

Evelyn pointed at Kali's two tails and asked, "Did you become blind, Andrea?"

Andrea lifted her eyebrow teasingly and looked at Angel and Evelyn, "Hoh~, speaking like that as soon as we meet. Did someone not miss me?"

Angel and Evelyn blushed. The second person they shared a bed with the most after Yasenia was Andrea, so they were very fond of the reliable and tall woman. Evelyn scratched her cheek embarrassedly and said honestly, "En, I also missed you." Angel followed and nodded shyly.

Yasenia saw it and chuckled, "Andrea, you are quite charming, ah."

Andrea looked at the dragoness sprawled all over her and pinched her cheek domineeringly, "What? Do you have a problem?"

Yasenia's ear reddened a bit, and her body felt a fire igniting down there. Yasenia lowered her mouth and bit Andrea's finger sensually, "More than a problem. You are igniting an inferno, so you must put it out soon."

Andrea's heart skipped a beat, Yasenia's current charm had that extra maturity that seeped into her bones and made them soft. Andrea almost cursed, 'I thought she couldn't become more attractive, guess I was wrong.'

Yasenia felt something rising down there and pressing her core with eagerness. She raised her head enough to look down on Andera and laughed seductively. Four pairs of legs almost went completely soft at her laugh as their hearts felt numb. Yasenia rotated her waist, moving that rod in circles, "So eager~. But you will have to wait a bit more."

Andrea almost went crazy. She had been without doing anything for a month, and although she didn't have lust problems, she felt her balls wanting to spurt all that had accumulated.

Kali coughed, dispersing the growing sensual atmosphere, and changed the subject, "So, would you mind presenting us to your new companion, Andrea?"

Andrea looked to the side and noticed the princess lobster looking at them curiously, her black pearly vertical eyes spinning in wonder. 'Crap, I forgot there was a child present.'

Andrea patted Yasenia's butt, giving her a cue to behave, and presented her. "This is Ebirah. She is a beast I found in the volcanic area. Her bloodline and potential are terrific, so don't look down on her for being only a high-level Third-ranked beast."

Angel asked curiously, "What's the name of her bloodline?"

"[Sun Engulfing Ore Lobster]! Quite a mouthful, right?"

"It sounds powerful."

"She looks very cute!"

"She looks deliciou-" *Bang!* A metal bullet hit the forehead of this person.

Yasenia looked sideways and was confused, "Isn't she more like a cra- MPHM!"

Andrea cut her sentence with her lips. Yasenia blinked twice, not expecting the surprise attack, but the next second she became aggressive and began devouring Andrea's tasty mouth. Andrea's taste and scent had always been powerful and musky.

Yasenia remembered how much she loved sniffing and licking Andrea's every part. Now with her in front of her again, she could understand why and wanted to do it again.

Receiving another attack from the voluptuous woman pressing her assets on her, Andrea didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Those big and soft breasts, the soft butt on her lap, the feeling of the slim waist, the arms going around her neck, and the soft feeling her penis had when pressing on the privates of the dragoness all led to blood rushing down like a stream. At this point, her pants were going to burst!