Chapter 231. Receive my punch!

After the first tail lash, Yasenia hit the Monolith one more time. However, she had placed too much strength on the first hit, and the results of her four next attacks were lower than her previous 502. Even so, the banging sound of the tail hitting the Monolith made the spectators' hearts jump each time.

After seeing no more results, Yasenia muttered, "Let's start getting serious, shall we?"

The gazes the people were throwing at Yasenia made them look like fish out of the water. They thought that her tail attack was her serious mode, but now they heard that she was just beginning!

"What is wrong with this woman?"

"Isn't she just in the sixth level? How is it possible to be this strong?"

"She must have trained her body to the limits."

Angel and Kali were smiling proudly, happier than if their words were directed at them. They really wanted to brag aloud about her, but they held it in since Yasenia was about to attack the Monolith again.

Yasenia used [Celestial coat]. Her body was covered by the golden-silvery light, creating white firefly-like lights around her, complementing the white balls that orbited around her body in a beautiful picture. She was like a living constellation.

Then, she punched with half her strength.

*BANG!*

496!

Yasenia now had a good gauge of her strength with just the [Celestial Coat] activated and began rampaging on the Monolith again. 521! 532!

The numbers kept going up until the number 575 showed up. Yasenia raised an eyebrow; increasing the number was getting harder and harder. For the spectators, each punch was extremely fast and hard to perceive. Yasenia punched two more times, but only 571 and 574 appeared.

Then, Yasenia used her legs and slammed them onto the Monolith without mercy. The first hit was a proving one, so the number that appeared was just 560. Yasenia nodded and slammed her legs four more times, 590! 598! 604! 624! Finally, she tried to control her tail-lash strength and managed to hit it two different times, creating the numbers 643 and 656!

The people around were already numb, looking at the dragoness beating the Monolith and making it brightly shine as if it was a light show. The explosive sounds didn't fail to make their heart jump, but it was something they were getting used to.

When they saw Yasenia take a step back, they all sighed in relief. 'Finally, this monster is going to stop attacking that thing.'

Lui Yi was sweating buckets, 'As expected, she almost reached 700 points. At least I should be able to survive.'

But to everyone's dismay, they saw Yasenia's aura inflating again and exploding outward with a wild dragon roar! The dragoness aura washed over all the people present, feeling like a water tide had just hit them.

Yasenia had activated [Dragon Strength]!

The feeling Yasenia currently gave was extremely tyrannical and imposing. It was as if her presence had become tens of times bigger before their very eyes, and some people almost kneeled because of the pressure Yasenia currently released.

Yasenia then repeated the process, surmounting her score eight more times. Yasenia finished it with the extra tail lash.

*BAANG!*

The Monolith's light started to become blinding as Yasenia's hit made it light up strongly. The light rushed upward in a small whirlwind, creating a big and bright 789!

Yasenia thought, 'It is really hard to increase the numbers. I only raised my score by 133 points. How high will I be able to increase it when I use [Celestial Dress]? I will deactivate [Dragon Strength] and use it later to reach a higher number.'