Chapter 266. Cecile Enters the Lake.

After giving her respect for the Primordial Beast, she took the communication device and called Yasenia.

Yasenia had just left a Monolith and suddenly felt her device vibrate. She looked at it and saw the receiver core shining. Inside the core, the number "2" could be distinguished. This meant that the communication device was from Cecile. Yasenia was number "1", Cecile number "2", Andrea number "3", Evelyn number "4", Angel number "5", and Kali number "6".

Therefore Yasenia's thoughts drifted for a second, 'Why is Sweetheart calling me? Is she in trouble? She hadn't communicated with me for almost a week already. I was beginning to become very worried.'

Yasenia didn't wonder too much and answered almost immediately. "What is wrong, Sweetheart? Do you need my help? Where have you been?"

Cecile couldn't help but smile hearing Yasenia's mellow and slightly deep voice. Since she hadn't communicated with Yasenia during this week, the worry in Yasenia's voice was evident, and Cecile could hear it as clear as water.

Cecile's voice naturally softened together with her whole being as she answered, "I found a lake that will help me enter the Unification Realm. However, I will have to cultivate in here for one month, so I won't be able to communicate with you during that time."

Cecile didn't hear an answer immediately.

Yasenia was somewhat shocked and happy about Cecile's discovery. However, she also had her concerns about it.

After ten seconds, Yasenia's worried voice rambled, "Is it safe where you are? Will you be able to cope with the Heavenly Tribulation? Do you need my Yang energy before you cross? I will run over as fast as I can if you need it! Also, is there a chance for you to be interrupted?"

The more she listened, the better Cecile felt. The Phoenix could feel her heart as if it had been coated with honey. Her smile was tender as she said, "Don't worry, my love. This is a reward from a trial, so I will be completely safe. I can't even see the exit from where I am, so the chance of someone entering is close to none. Also, believe in me. No matter how strong the tribulation is, I will appear before you in one piece."

Yasenia was walking in circles around the Monolith on the other side of the device. The other cultivators were curious about what could make the now somewhat famous dragoness so nervous.

Yasenia bit her long and slender finger, her golden eyes staring anxiously at the device. 'My Sweetheart is going to cross her tribulation, and I can't go to her side. This is vexing, ugh. I want to support her. But I know how stubborn my Sweetheart can be with some things. Aish, making me worried, I will have to teach her a lesson when she returns.'

After relaxing, Yasenia thought about how to make Cecile unconcerned and focus on her thing. Her smile became alluring, and she then spoke through the device with a voice that made the people around her have weak legs. "Go ahead then, my love. Don't worry about me. However, I will punish you for making me worried when you come back~, so prepare yourself."

Cecile felt her uterus twitch with anticipation.

She hadn't felt her dear dragoness hardness inside her for a week, and she missed it dearly. She really wanted to have her void down there filled with the dragoness's rod.

However, there was a time and place for everything, and they had to take advantage of this secret realm. Yasenia heard Cecile's bashful voice, almost making the dragoness bleed through her nose. "I will be waiting for m-my punishment, my love."

Yasenia blushed excitedly, 'Oh my~ Sweetheart, can say some provoking things~. A shame that she isn't before me, or I would have pounded her silly.'

Cecile cut the call shortly after exchanging some more words with Yasenia.