Chapter 308. "I will never break a promise." Yasenia's confession.

The group saw Yasenia walking out while carrying Cecile in a princess hug. Cecile was limp in the embrace, her face showing tiredness. Moreover, her eyes as they looked at the dragoness shone with pure love, like a satisfied kitten.

They all understood; the powerful Phoenix had been drilled to oblivion and beyond.

Andrea smirked, "Cecile, can you talk?"

Cecile rolled her eyes and snorted, "I can." However, even that sentence came out hoarse. Clearly, Cecile had moaned her lungs out during these hours.

Evelyn acted surprised, "Impossible! Did Yasenia's skills lessen during this month? How could you talk after all of that?"

Cecile looked at Evelyn and smirked, "Wrong~. My love is much more skilled than before~. Sigh, just thinking about it is making me twitch."

Hearing the normally reserved Phoenix being so expressive, they all gulped. 'If even our strongest combatant is out of battle, what will happen to us!?'

Evelyn asked with a teary voice, "How is that possible!? If she is more skilled, we'll die!"

Then, she turned toward the still golden-eyed dragoness and pleaded, "My love, please, I want to live outside the bed! If you've become even better, I will only have the heart to be fucked by you!"

All of them laughed beside Yasenia, who was smiling awkwardly. 'Will you say the same after knowing how I became more skilled?'

She took out an armchair and sat with Cecile on her lap. Her tail could easily go through a hole in the back made especially for it. Cecile's two big wings and three soft phoenix tails didn't bother her in the slightest. Especially the phoenix tails were soft and malleable like a bird's, allowing Cecile to sit in places easily.

Yasenia saw as they all took out something to sit on and waited until they comfortably sat. Then, she went directly to the point, "Well, I should speak about what my trial was about."

All of them focused on Yasenia. Even the lazy Phoenix, who was playing with a lock of black satin-like hair, looked up attentively.

Yasenia started with a small summary. "When I entered the Trial, I met with a man. I think he is the one who created the Secret Realm. Anyway, we had a conversation, and after that, he told me that the thing I lacked the most was experience."

Andrea wondered, "Experience? He is not wrong. You are young, after all."

Cecile had a small inkling that he knew who Yasenia was talking about, so she asked, "Then what kind of Trial did he prepare for you?"

Yasenia looked at them and said, "I had to win a War."

They all frowned for a second. The experience of the Demons against the Ice Phoenix was still fresh in their minds. They understood that War was extremely brutal, much more than they had imagined.

Evelyn commented, "But... If I remember correctly, you've Won the War in two weeks, right?"

Angel smiled proudly, "As expected of Yasenia! You finished the War in just two weeks~."

Yasenia looked at Angel and smiled wryly. "The next condition was that my strength when I entered the trial would be on par with an elite soldier. But I was like a small ant in the scale of things. The strongest people felt like they were a whole realm above me."

Their mouths opened wide. Andrea frowned and deduced, "Then, if you managed to complete it in two weeks, the war should have been between thousands, right?"

Evelyn nodded, "Yes. Yasenia is currently at the ninth level, so these three levels should have been enough to be at least able to fight against the strongest ones."