Chapter 343. Bai Lian's End.

The reason Andrea knew about it was that they had each other Yin and Yang energies, a detail Yasenia had told her a moment earlier.

For someone like our dragoness, discerning something like that was easy and simple. As long as two people had intercourse with each other, Yasenia's [Celestial Yin and Yang Constitution] would be able to discern the mix of energies.

The reason Yasenia told Andrea? Well, this was what she was thinking. 'Little annoying woman, you are finished! You've done the thing that you despised doing with Andrea, and you have no excuses~. Let's see what Andrea thinks of you when you make excuses.'

Well, our dragoness could sometimes be petty like that. In truth, although previous experiences didn't really matter to Yasenia, there was a limit. For example, the first time she knew that Tatyana had plenty of past lovers, she felt conflicted and stifled. How could someone expect loyalty from someone with plenty of past failed romantic relationships? It was not possible.

However, what made her not mind it anymore was that Tatyana's number of lovers was actually not that high. The number of serious relationships she had was actually very few. Of course, because of her age, they were multiple.

However, after Tatyana explained it to her, she knew that her number of real partners was small for someone who had lived as long as her.

It was just a measly nine people.

A senior that is more than one hundred thousand years old has tried to love only nine times. In Yasenia's eyes, that was nothing. It was more than ten-thousands-years per relationship.

It would be not too far off to call Tatyana a virgin in love compared with the majority at her age.

Yasenia also felt compassion for her mother. Since Tatyana was someone that took love extremely seriously, each time those people betrayed her trust, it was as if someone stabbed her heart ruthlessly. Just imagining her silhouette at those times was enough for Yasenia to want to hug Tatyana and hide her in her embrace to protect her from the cold world around her.

Tatyana's tenderness was a fragile treasure that she had to protect. At the smallest push, Yasenia felt that it would break.

That's why she was so against accommodating more people in her harem.

Five women were Tatyana's condition, and Yasenia didn't intend to break that promise unless something unexpected happened that made Tatyana's and her opinion change. That's why Yasenia always said that it would be exceptionally rare for her to increase her Harem numbers.

Yasenia wasn't speaking about sexual partners but real lovers.

Bai Lian's desperate voice returned Yasenia from her deep thoughts. "I-I'm not with him! Believe me, Andrea. I don't know why you suspect that, but it isn't true!"

Andrea looked at her, waiting for her to speak more.

Bai Lian saw Andrea's willingness to listen, so her eyes looked around and then began tearing up, looking soft and pitiable. "A-Actually, I still love you, Andrea. T-The reason I separated from you is that I didn't feel worthy. I wanted you to hate me so that you wouldn't carry any burden. Please, forgive me."

The man's face became ugly, and Yasenia looked at Bai Lian, her eyes flashing with killing intent. However, she restrained her impulse and looked up at Andrea, only to be surprised.

Andrea was looking back at Yasenia with tender eyes and asked softly, "What? Is my love worried?"

Yasenia felt her scaly cheeks heating, and she looked sideways. 'So handsome~! Fuck I want to eat her whole.'