Chapter 330. Face-off, three groups.

After Angel's attack, the place seemed to enter a stalemate. Seeing nine of the strongest cultivators being blasted flying in an instant was very impactful. Therefore, Angel, who looked extremely pure and innocent while hugging Yasenia's neck, became the most feared cultivator.

Yasenia gave Angel another lick as a reward, making Angel's previous serious face regain a sweet smile and continue to give her kisses. Yasenia squinted and purred, feeling quite well in Angel's arms.

Isla descended beside them, unafraid of retaliation. However, when her spiritual sense caught Angel's hand moving, she flinched and took a step back.

Angel's eyes fixed on Isla, and although she looked calm, Isla knew that this cute and short woman would retaliate quite violently when she said something wrong.

Inside Isla, this didn't feel right. It was as if some sort of authority was being challenged. She should be the one making demands and being feared by others, not the other way around. Nevertheless, she ignored those feelings and turned toward Yasenia, saying what she came to say. "Yasenia, you should give the shield back to Jaxon."

Yasenia looked toward Isla, surprised. She spoke... "Groar?" Only to feel annoyed. 'Why did I lose my ability to speak!?'

Laurina chuckled and said. "Yasenia is asking why you would say that."

Yasenia nodded and commented, with Laurina's help to traduce. "Not only are you his enemy, but your races are also at complete odds. There is no reason for you to defend him."

Isla explained. "If a battle starts, many will die. It is not worth losing so many lives over a shield."

Yasenia looked at Laurina and said in dragon tongue, "Help me translate, please." She nodded with a smile.

Then as Yasenia roared and growled, Laurina spoke, "A battle? Why would all the cultivators here fight? To return a single item to Jaxon? That's not true. His demon side is not strong enough to threaten all of us. Heck, it is not strong enough to threaten my side. With my dears as a spearhead, I'm sure we can exterminate their army with small casualties."

Isla looked at Yasenia with her grey eyes and said, waving toward the beasts, "What if I don't help? Are you willing to sacrifice them so that your lover has a single item? Jaxon wouldn't doubt sacrificing them to recover it!"

Yasenia separated from Angel and squinted. "What are you trying to do, Isla? Do you think you can order everyone around? Your actions are illogical."

Isla spoke aloud, "I can't control the individuals gathered here, but I can guide them! My divine race is the leading race of the Universe, and we fight against Demons for the sake of the other races. Being the only Divine in the Secret realm, I'm more than qualified to be heard by everyone."

Yasenia blinked twice. Then, she sighed and spoke through Laurina some more, "I'm disappointed. With our small conversation, I thought you were different. Someone with a head above your shoulders and with your own beliefs. I think your views are different from mine."

Yasenia looked around and roared aloud, spreading her presence to the surroundings; Laurina followed her tone change and shouted aloud. "Are all of you Jaxon's or Isla's puppets!? Will you really fight against all the beasts and beast-humans present to return a shield to him? Will you really avoid fighting against the creatures invading our Continent because Isla told you!?"

Yasenia flapped her wings, instantly elevating fifty meters into the air, and roared once.

*ROAAR!*

Even without translation, the message was clear. "Bring it on!"