Chapter 267. Sarah's Heart. Yasenia's Decision.

Meanwhile, Yasenia and the others had been accumulating points. It had been two weeks since they arrived at this place.

Slowly but surely, their points constantly increased. They also completed all the Monoliths that gave an entry to the Treasure room. In total, there were seven trials that gave an entry spot to the treasury. Taking into account the previous two times they gained access, they took five more treasures each. They weren't impressive treasures, but enough to earn benefits.

They had also been each going their way; that way, they could complete the Monolith that gave them the highest amount of Trial Points in the shortest time.

For Yasenia, the nest extermination mission was the fastest.

For Angel, a monolith about defending a core was the fastest. Although it didn't give as many points as Yasenia's, she could always complete it flawlessly, which gave five-hundred extra Trial Points.

For Kali, it was a Monolith about healing a town. Her medical skills and knowledge allowed her to complete this trial in a short time, earning four hundred extra points because of flawless completion. To finish it flawlessly, nobody had to die, and Kali could accomplish it easily and fast.

Sarah decided to do the escorting mission. With the System's help, it was as easy as it could get.

After two weeks of constant work, they gathered a lot of points; Angel had already accumulated enough to buy the two books from the store. Moreover, she had extra points and was accumulating to go on a buying spree later. Yasenia, Kali, and Sarah had the same thought, so they all worked hard.

Yasenia set up a gathering point, and they met again in three hours at about noon that day.

Since they were in the same town, Kali and Angel met with Yasenia from time to time when they rested, but they were alone doing their thing the rest of the time.

Yasenia instantly glomped Kali and Angel into her embrace and showered them with kisses. Our dragoness was somewhat starving with love after being separated from all her dears so much.

Angel and Kali happily giggled as they returned the hug and let the dragoness shower them with love. They could feel Yasenia's eagerness to rub her scent on them as if she had realized that it was getting thinner.

Angel and Kali didn't realize much since they were always around Yasenia, but Yasenia's scent was always all over them. That is why they never got in any trouble with beast humans. The moment they got a whiff of Yasenia's scent that literally claimed that those women were hers, they didn't dare make any advanced on them.

So, Yasenia rubbed herself on them as she kissed them and coiled around them with her long tail until Sarah arrived.

Yasenia spotted Sarah walking from the distance, so she gave each of them one final deep kiss, leaving even their mouths filled with the dragoness's taste, and separated. The sweet floral scent and flavor were all over them, making Angel and Kali somewhat dizzy with happiness.

Sarah arrived and saw Angel's silly smile and Kali wagging her tail, 'Did they do something?'

[Host. They did not do anything sexual.]

Sarah rolled her eyes, 'I was just asking myself. No need to answer so seriously.'

Yasenia led them toward a bench, and after they sat, she asked how they were. They made some small conversation, and Yasenia finally asked the big question. "So... How many Trial Points do you girls have?"

Angel came first and said with clear excitement, "I've accumulated 276,300 Points! I have more than enough for those two formation books~."

Yasenia smiled and patted her head as she took them. "Good job, baby. You've accumulated a ton of points. Now, all we have to do is buy those books and maybe something more. What about you, honey?"