Chapter 346. Yasenia's group vs Tang Xian's and Long Baidi's group.

Tang Xian's face changed; she had felt that they were in danger, but she hadn't expected them to sneakily build a formation around them. Now, they could be said to be inside Angel's domain.

The eyes of Tang Xian's group landed on Angel, knowing that she was the one setting up this formation. Since they were Long Baidi's and Tang Xian's subordinates, they had information on Yasenia and her wives.

Long Baidi asked, "What is the meaning of this, Yasenia? Tell Angel to destroy this formation and let us go. You will regret it otherwise."

Yasenia walked toward them, unbothered. Her steps were elegant and slow, her dragon body and tail swaying beautifully. "You see, there are some people I want to eradicate, and sadly, you two are on my list."

Yasenia looked at the other fifteen and said. "I recommend not siding with them. As long as you go to the side and don't interrupt us, we will let all of you live."

Tang Xian's expression became dark as she said aloud. "Don't listen to her; she is lying! She wants to deal with the two of us first and then kill all of you when you've lost our support."

The fifteen people listened to Tang Xian and approached their side to fight against Yasenia's group. Since Mirrory and Valeria were not summoned, Yasenia's side had fewer people than them.

Long Baidi looked at Yasenia and sneered. "Yasenia, we are not easy prey. Our subordinates are all in the Unification Realm, not to mention both of us, who are on the second level! You have no chance."

Yasenia looked at him and narrowed her eyes. "We have no chance?"

Then, Yasenia swiped her claw toward them, activating [Moon Dragon Claw].

A phantom claw identical to hers appeared in the sky but many times bigger. The claw was almost fifty meters long, and the energy inside of it was extremely high.

Long Baidi used his darkness and light element to activate a defensive skill. Tang Xian retreated and created distance. Her specialty was ranged attacks using her Fate attribute and a bow.

The others didn't interfere since they wanted to know their gap in strength.

*BANG!*

Yasenia's casual attack collided with the light and darkness shield, creating a powerful explosion. The defensive skill wobbled as if a big rock was thrown into a lake.

Long Baidi felt like a heavy punch landed on his chest, making him frown and stagger one step back. 'Strong!'

The other fifteen gained solemn expressions as they looked at Long Baidi's defensive skill almost shattering in a single blow. Yasenia said calmly, "Not bad. Your strength is truly extraordinary. A normal Unification Realm expert may have been blasted flying with that hit."

Long Baidi laughed coldly, "If this is all you have, then I can only laugh."

Yasenia smirked. "How could that be my whole strength? Let's see how you deal with this. [Moon Dragon Breath]. ROAR!"

Yasenia opened her mouth and roared, shooting a silver beam toward Long Baidi. Long Baidi's smug face changed as she saw the attack approaching. Then, he used one of his innate skills. "[Dark Light Flash]."

He slashed toward Yasenia's breath attack, and a black light crescent shot speedily toward Yasenia's attack.

*BANG!*

Both attacks collided, and Long Baidi's attack shattered into countless particles while Yasenia's dragon breath continued forward, weakened. The remaining of Long Baidi's previously set defensive shield received Yasenia's attack head-on, and with another loud explosion, both of them disappeared.