Chapter 221. Gate Completed! Yasenia's overwhelming strength.

When the blue lightning sped toward Angel, a colorful transparent dome appeared around her. It was the [Laser Prison Formation]. Unlike other times, it was smaller and more compact, adding sturdiness to it. She had also let the eight remaining golems outside of it.

Then, as a catalyst, Angel used the relatively small [Laser Prison Formation] to shoot a single laser toward each of the eight golems. "[Golem Explosion]!"

Thanks to Angel's precise control, the lightning and eight lasers simultaneously reached the position of the Golems. The eight [Glass Golems] shone with prismatic light as they burst outward with extreme might in a big yet controlled explosion.

The attack and the incoming lightning bolt smashed and competed with each other for a second. The thick blue lightning bolt was weakened after the terrible explosion, losing a lot of strength and size. However, it wasn't enough o stop it. Its current power was stronger than the second lightning bolt and carried terrifying momentum. Then, it reached the defensive dome.

*BOOM!*

Even after being weakened by the giant explosion, the lightning bolt's strength bent the dome as if it was a bubble, creating cracks around it. Angel coughed blood as she felt the strength behind the lightning bolt. 'So heavy!'

Nonetheless, Angel was determined to overcome this trial. The energy circulated Angel's meridians as Angel poured energy into the formation. Even if it was basically breaking, the dome barred the lightning's path toward Angel for some more seconds. However, it wasn't enough to stop the powerful attack. The bolt cracked the dome and shattered it after three seconds of struggle.

Then, the bolt accelerated toward Angel with slightly less strength than the original second lightning. But if Angel didn't do something, this strength was enough to kill Angel or, best case scenario, injure her gravely.

Angel's face didn't change, and her heart remained steady as she prepared her defenses and used another skill she had learned, [Glass Shield Reversal]. This skill would use extreme finesse and Glass attribute control to deviate an attack and, if done correctly enough, bounce it toward the original caster.

Angel received the lightning bolt with her shield while using this skill together with the [Glass Reinforcement] skill. Angel's movements as she deviated most of the lighting were elegant and light, like a butterfly dancing in the wind.

Our little girl managed to mitigate most of the lightning with that mastery in shield control. However, the strength of the Heaven Gate Lightning bolt was extremely high and still impacted Angel with extreme might.

Angel grunted in pain, feeling similar to being rammed by a carriage. Still, Angel's blue eyes kept their determination. She lowered her waist to avoid being blasted away, and her feet slid on the ground. Angel left the boundaries of the Heaven Gate as her legs and arms were crying with pain because of the extreme might of the lightning bolt. Despite that, Angel shouted with fighting spirit. "My Yasenia hits harder than you! Scram!"

She made a short shout and pushed against it. "HA!"

*BANG!*

The lightning collapsed and disappeared, signaling the end of the trial for Angel. Her legs buckled, and her body fell to the ground, but Angel wasn't worried since she was sure that her body wouldn't touch the soil. And she was correct as an extremely soft body with a sweet floral fragrance engulfed her in her embrace strongly. Angel closed her eyes as she thought, 'En, between Yasenia's arms, is the comfiest~.'

Moments earlier, Kali used her remaining treants and wood walls to slow down the extremely powerful bolt. She had previously used [Nature's blessing] on the treants to make them sturdier. However, the lightning was extremely powerful! It smashed against the eight treants and pierced through them one by one. Even when they were strengthened by the [Golden Crown] and Kali's [Overgrowth] and [Nature's Blessing], the treants could only slow down the bolt for some seconds.