Chapter 320. My daughter, awaken!

The enemies were stunned when they saw Mirrory.

Since she was one of the strongest and most ancient Treasures, she gave off a terrifying aura. She was obviously weakened to a spec of what her previous self was because she needed her summoner as a catalyst to summon her power into the World.

When summoned to full power in the past, not even the Truth Saint, Fu Jing Jing, could bear the strain, and she exploded into particles.

In short, currently, the strongest wasn't Cecile or Andrea. It was, in fact, Angel.

However, the surprise didn't end with the feeling her aura gave to others.

Mirrory's humanoid form was perfected as much as it could be. Her surreal beauty was on par, if not superior, to Yasenia's. Of course, there was a limit to physical attractiveness. Nonetheless, the aura and sense cultivators released enhanced their natural beauty further, reaching levels of attractiveness no mortal could ever hope to achieve. This ethereal beauty was evergrowing and possibly limitless.

If you combined the red-haired, green-eyed mature Angel and Mirrory's noble temperament, together with her otherworldy aura and red dress, you would end up with a mouthwatering fiery beauty that could make hearts pound with a single stare.

As her red hair waved in the wind, Mirrory looked at the group with her emerald-green eyes and scanned them. Yasenia and the others couldn't help but feel that their most secret parts were being gauged and evaluated.

Her gaze landed on Yasenia and stayed there for a long time. The stare was so deep that even their enemies fell silent, not knowing what was happening.

Then, surprising everyone one more time, Mirrory snorted with disdain and hid inside Angel again. However, she left a single sentence behind. "A mixed dragon scared of a bunch of trash, pathetic."

They all frowned, unable to understand her last comment. However, when they looked at Yasenia, they saw her frozen stiff, her eyes widening in what seemed realization.

Valeria asked Mirrory through a mental link, 'Didn't you say that we shouldn't help them?'

Mirrory snorted one more time, 'I was getting frustrated seeing her walk in circles. How could she not understand such a simple thing?'

Valeria chuckled, 'You say you hate her, but you like her quite a lot, right? She helped your previous master to be freed from Fate, after all.'

Mirrory answered with another snort, but she didn't say anything else.

Outside, the others were about to ask Yasenia what did Mirrory meant, but suddenly their dragoness burst into a loud and free laughter. "Hahahaha!"

Yasenia placed a hand on her eyes as she shook her head and continued laughing aloud. "I'm so stupid. Hahaha!"

Her abrupt laugh gathered everyone's attention.

It wasn't a normal laugh. It was a free laugh, a laugh that carried absolute confidence. A laugh of disdain toward herself and her enemies. A laugh that made fun of everything, including the Heavens.

Something as common as laughing was giving everyone such complex feelings that they didn't know what to think.

"Did she go mad?"

"Why is she laughing? Is the red-haired woman's comment so funny?"

"I don't know. Maybe, the stress of facing so many enemies got to her..."

However, even if the common cultivator couldn't feel it, Angel and the others were different. They felt a change.

At the exact moment Yasenia began laughing, they knew something had changed. It felt like something had fallen into place, as if a small yet resilient chain that was holding Yasenia broke, freeing her from any bindings to the World!