Chapter 340. Tracking Jaxon's location.

As they calmly walked across the Volcanic area, Andrea suddenly exclaimed, "Ah! We forgot to ask them about Jaxon. They may have known about his location since they are near the spot we were told."

Kali nodded, "You are right... Sorry, we were so focused on him that we forgot our other objectives."

Yasenia nuzzled her side and said, "It doesn't matter. What is more important than the well-being of all of you? Dealing with him was a priority since the second you realized who he was."

Cecile nodded, "That's right. Don't give it too much thought, Kali. However, what direction should we take?"

They all got thoughtful until Yasenia spoke, "Oh, don't worry about it. I've already picked up his scent. Didn't you realize that we were moving in a certain direction since the beginning?"

They all looked at her, speechless. Evelyn asked, "Why didn't you say it? We thought you were walking without aim."

Yasenia snorted. "I was receiving fluffy pats by Kali's tail and then wondering whether to tell Valeria to let her down so she can continue petting me more! Who has the mental capabilities to speak in that situation about other unimportant things?"

'Is that now a fact? Is it a fact that receiving fluffy pats inhibits thought-process!? Is that a thing!?'

However, seeing Yasenia's actual serious face, they all swallowed their question and decided to rethink what their dragoness's head considered a priority.

Kali chuckled and jumped down from Valeria's embrace, leaving Angel there. Then, she sat on Yasenia's back and used her two tails to caress her dearest. "How is it? Comfortable?"

Yasenia's steps became lighter as a smirk spread on her face. Those two big fox tails made her back and wings feel very comfortable, not to mention that carrying the weight of Kali on her back felt very good. Furthermore, since Kali was wagging her neck and resting her chin on the top of her head, Yasenia felt very nice.

Cecile looked at Yasenia and asked, "Do you want to ride me later, dear?"

Yasenia's eyes lit up as she nodded, "Yes! I also want to see your phoenix form!"

Cecile nodded and explained, "Well, I need one week to change from one form to another, so let's do it once we have extra time."

Angel exclaimed, "So long! Why isn't it an instant conversion?"

Cecile explained, "Well, my body is still unused to change between forms. Therefore, when I change, I need to reconstruct my body slowly. Moreover, my size is quite bigger than my Human body. It is very energy-consuming to change to the phoenix form. However, once the transformation is done, I'm much stronger in that form."

Andrea curiously asked, "Much stronger? Do you think you would be able to fight against little Angel or Yasenia?"

Cecile nodded, "Maybe not win, but unless they have an attack that annihilates a big chunk of my vitals, I can't see myself losing. My regeneration is honestly freakishly high."

Evelyn whistled, "I honestly can see myself losing. However, with my Thunder soul and Sierra's support, I'm confident in being a tough nut to crack."

Andrea and Kali nodded, agreeing with Evelyn. They didn't feel that far behind. It was true that they were weaker, but it wasn't as exaggerated as before.

Valeria commented, "You girls will understand that the further you advance, the harder it is to fight against higher-lever cultivators. To be honest, it would be extremely unusual if you can fight six levels higher cultivators than your current level."