Chapter 386. A relaxing week.

After both stopped the fight, they looked at each other and snorted simultaneously.

Mirrory said with mockery, "Not bad for an Old Woman. However, we should do it sparingly, or else you will sprain your back."

Tatyana lifted her chin and sneered. "I can also say the same for an antique. You shouldn't fight so hard, or I may inadvertently break you."

Their eyes lit ablaze again.

Nonetheless, Angel appeared beside Mirrory and hugged her waist before they could start fighting again. "Wow! Mirrory, you can fight against Mommy Tatyana! You are so powerful~."

Mirrory's lips raised, feeling happy inside. Then, she patted Angel's head and said. "Of course. Do you finally understand my greatness?"

Angel nodded repeatedly. "Yes, yes. But Mirrory. You use too much energy. I can barely stay on my feet right now."

Mirrory and the others looked down and saw that Angel's legs were trembling. They couldn't help but be amazed.

After gaining her inheritance, Angel's energy pool was incredibly dense and extensive. Angel had Andrea, Evelyn, and Sierra's energy quantity combined if we compare in amount.

The main reason it didn't show so much is that formation-building is very energy-costly. However, once Angel deployed her formations, she was a force to be reckoned with in extended battles.

Yet, Angel had her vast energy pool drained in just ten minutes of not-serious fighting from Mirrory. This was one of the main reasons why Angel hadn't used Mirrory so much in the past.

This weapon was powerful, but the energy absorption was tremendous.

Mirrory picked Angel up and carried her back toward the girls. "The next time, tell me before you reach this extent. I'm not used to having such a weak master, so I can unconsciously drain too much and damage you. You must tell me, understood?"

Angel wound her arms around Mirrory's neck and nodded obediently. "I will! Thank you for caring, Mirrory."

Mirrory snorted but had a small smile on her lips. "You are my master, after all."

Meanwhile, Tatyana stretched and returned to Yasenia's side. "That was a nice stretching exercise. I feel that my control of this body has improved quite a bit after this fight. However, it is strange moving so slowly."

Yasenia praised her sincerely. "To be able to fight against the Truth Mirror hand to hand and not lose in the slightest, mom, you are amazing."

Tatyana patted her head and the currently calmly sleeping Kaleina. "In truth, Mirrory's main strength is being a helper to her master. Fighting by herself, she can only exert so much strength. Therefore, she was fighting at a disadvantage."

Mirrory approached and laughed arrogantly, "At least you know your place."

Tatyana smiled, her red eyes shining with a predatory light. "However, it won't remain true for long that we are evenly matched. Once I fully master this body, you should be prepared to be beaten black and blue."

Unlike what people could think, Tatyana was usually the weak one aiming for more powerful people. She was someone that had clawed her way up with her bare hands and effort.

Until now, she had never failed to overcome her targets eventually. Moreover, Tatyana would always be more motivated when she had someone running before her. Her competitive spirit pushed her to train harder until she could grab that objective's back and pull them behind her.

Mirrory felt a chill for a second as if a powerful predator had locked their eyes on her. After looking into those red eyes that seemed to carry oceans of blood, she finally understood why Tatyana had reached where she was. 'She isn't only talented, she also has a drive for power deeper than normal. Moreover, she doesn't become upset when she finds someone stronger; instead, it motivates her to push herself.'