Chapter 260. Doors inside the Volcano.

After finishing everything, Sierra approached Evelyn and lowered her head to rub Evelyn with her nose. "We can go whenever you like now, Evelyn. Thank you for everything."

Evelyn chuckled and hugged Sierra's snout, "I promised, so I delivered. I've gained the powerful you in the way, so I'm more than satisfied~."

Sierra licked her once with her big tongue, licking almost the entirety of Evelyn with that motion. Then, she gently bit Evelyn's robe and threw her up, making her land on her head. She lifted her head and said, "Do you prefer going up the mountain first or getting the lighting treasure? In my opinion, it would be better to go up the mountain. With the proper cultivation method, you should be able to assimilate the treasure easier."

Evelyn nodded, "We will do as you say. By the way, are you sure you are done? I don't mind spending one or two more days here."

Sierra looked at one of the males from her pack but then shook her head, "We can go. I already placed everything in order. Whether they perish or prosper is their responsibility now."

Evelyn caught her gaze and asked, "Who is he? I felt your gaze lingering on him right now."

Sierra said while walking away, "The mate I wanted to choose. He was the strongest male in my pack, so I would have chosen him if no one stronger than me had appeared. I'm sure that our cubs would be strong and healthy."

Evelyn wondered aloud, "Is he stronger than the grey wolf?"

Sierra nodded, "Yes, but that was before he gained those markings. However, we didn't manage to mate before all of this happened."

Sierra sighed sadly, "I don't even know if I will be able to have cubs after leaving here."

Evelyn sat on her head and reassured her, caressing Sierra's glossy white fur under her. "Don't worry, Sierra. There are a lot of powerful male wolves outside. I will help you find someone in the future."

Sierra laughed gently, "I will trust you with that. I don't really care about the male as long as they are pure wolves. I want my cubs to be strong and healthy, without strange mutations."

Evelyn chortled, "That will make things easier then. Now, let's go to get that treasure!"

Sierra put strength in her limbs and shot forward, disappearing from that place like a white blur.

In a place far away from Evelyn, an area with a very high temperature, lava, and ash, sounds of an intense battle could be heard.

Five lava-beasts, creatures with rock-like bodies and lava-like blood dripping from the wounds, we're fighting against a very small human.

Compared to the five enormous lava beasts, the silver human wasn't any bigger than the toe from their frontal legs.

However, each time the armored woman hit one of those beasts' limbs with her halberd, the frontal legs were blasted away as if a giant had hit them.

The hits were so heavy that they lifted the dense magma in the surroundings like waves each time they met with the creatures' attacks.

There was a one-meter-tall crab looking at the battle with his protruding black eyes spinning with shock. The little crab knew that this silver creature was strong, but seeing it beating its predators with such ease made it want to run away, yet also feel a strange feeling inside of it, 'What if it wants to eat me when it is hungry? I haven't seen it eating yet! Am I a snack reserved for later? But the silver creature wouldn't do something like that...'

The crab with turtle complex hid inside the gold mineral it used as a shell, only leaving the pointy head and protruding glittering black eyes outside. However, even its eyes hid after looking at the battle for five minutes.