Chapter 298. Results of the Ritual.

When Yasenia opened her eyes again, they changed to a mix of silver and red. She looked at Angel's dancing eyes and caressed her cheek softly. Angel made more incoherent sounds as Yasenia caressed her. She truly felt her heart breaking seeing her like this. 'Even in this estate of mind, you can recognize me. Don't worry, love; you will return to normal soon.'

The red in her eyes receded slowly until her iris were completely silver with bloody red cracks on them. She had clearly relaxed again. However, those eyes were filled with an unsettling calmness. After giving Angel a kiss on the forehead, she laid her back on the coffin and turned toward Fu Jing Jing. She slowly said, her tone even.

"Finish it. I will protect the area if someone dares come close."

Both of them let out a breath they didn't know they were holding. They didn't dare question anything more and began the ritual again.

From inside the black sphere created by [Day and Night], Fu Jing Jing waved her arms and manipulated the energy in the surroundings.

The crystal began covering the surroundings again, advancing at a much higher speed than before. Yasenia ignored it and kept her eyes fixed on Angel.

Slowly but surely, Angel was slowly trapped inside the crystal coffin again. Since she didn't even understand what was happening, Angel looked at that with a foolish expression. This made Yasenia's aura even more profound as any signs of emotions left her silver-red slit-eyes.

The Mirror caught something strange, but it didn't dare provoke the unstable creature who was about to explode at the slightest push. The current dragoness was like the calm before the storm.

When Angel was completely covered in that crystal coffin, Yasenia observed a change slowly occur. Compared to before, the chain that connected the Mirror and Angel's heart gradually changed from golden to black.

Fu Jing Jing explained, "It is changing colors because the Heavens doesn't view master-slave contracts well. However, it won't affect either of them in any bad way."

Yasenia listened, but her entire being seemed frozen in ice. The dragoness did not relax a single muscle for a single instant, nor did she liberate Fu Jing Jing from her current spherical and transparent black prison.

Moreover, without the need for the motion of stabbing the ground, Yasenia deployed [Full Moon] to cover the whole ritual area.

Her energy control in the [Day and Night] mode was completely different from before. Even Fu Jing Jing was impressed by the effortlessness Yasenia had in creating complex energy patterns.

The silver dome stretched outward for almost two hundred meters, covering the whole ritual area with comfortable space to maneuver around.

Hours went by, and cultivators approached the place out of curiosity.

Their previous fight had been too destructive, and cultivators in the surrounding area flocked toward them.

Furthermore, the giant silver dome was too eye-catching to miss, even from a distance.

However, Yasenia was naturally releasing her aura, flooding more than five hundred meters around her with a presence that would scare even a first-level Unification Realm expert.

Some brave ones approached, but the moment they crossed the sensing area of the dragoness in this mode, which was one whole kilometer, a star rain fell down from the sky.

White explosions flooded the surroundings as Yasenia kept her position, and her eyes didn't even move from the crystal coffin.

This brutal massacre was like a signal, and many stopped trying to advance.