Chapter 271. Unexpected Blunder. The Crystal Key's use.

After their buying spree, Angel and Kali were left with only several thousand Trial Points. Their gains in this town were tremendous, from knowledge in their profession to equipment in the Heaven rank. There were various tools for each side job, and obviously, they didn't have a whole set of Heaven-ranked equipment. This is another thing they managed to gather.

Yasenia didn't use her points, reserving them for when she came out of the trial Han Xue spoke about. Who knows what she would need inside such an expensive trial or after it?

Yasenia also looked into the acupuncture book she got while they walked, it was interesting, and Yasenia was trying to see if it would be difficult to use for her. Yasenia sighed and thought, 'Unless my energy also goes wild with the acupuncture needles, it shouldn't be too hard to use. I didn't have problems with acupuncture in the past, so I should be able to use it.'

While Yasenia revised her book and Kali finished spending her points, Angel suddenly remembered the [Crystal Key]. Remembering that the Guard Captain said that only people with authority knew about it, she approached Han Xue to ask.

Han Xue's liking didn't stop at Yasenia. Angel's cute and sweet appearance and character made Han Xue treat her like her daughter. Each time Angel asked something, she would try to answer to the best of her abilities.

On the other side, Kali's experiences made Han Xue treat her with care. She was patient with her and always had a mindful way of speaking. However, this mindful way of speaking wasn't about taking care of Kali's feelings. Instead, Han Xue spoke with her normally.

Speaking with exaggerated care and too differently would only make the affected person realize they were different, so speaking normally to people like Kali was the best thing to make them included.

Not to mention the fact that they were Yasenia's wives, which only made Han Xue even more fond of them.

Therefore, when Angel approached Han Xue, the Mayoress patted her head and asked with a gentle smile, "What's wrong, little Angel?"

Angel smiled and took out the [Crystal key]. Then, failing to realize Han Xue's instant change in expression, she asked. "What's this for?"

Han Luan exclaimed, "Impressive! How did you get this, little Angel? Ah, forget that. That is not important. You really lucked out!"

Han Xiao also chimed in, "Yeah, that is one of the best treasures in our town."

Angel blinked and looked at the key with interest.

Yasenia and Kali also paid attention.

Han Xue thought about it and explained, "This key is to open one of the inheritances across our world. The inheritance is from someone extremely influential. However, the records say that you have to be able to manipulate glass for it. So I don't know if little Angel can receive it."

Angel chuckled and created a lump of prismatic glass in the air. Then she began moving it around with her will, making different forms and shapes.

The glass changed from a fluid-like state to a solid one. She made different shapes and forms as she manipulated the glass lump around. The sunlight beautifully refracted and created a mesmerizing scenery.

Then, Angel transformed the thirty-centimeter glass into Yasenia's shape and began making it dance. The glass figurine spun and jumped agilely and beautifully, attracting the attention of the people in the surroundings.

Looking at the thirty-centimeter tall glass Yasenia dance was an extremely magical and beautiful scene.

Every mortal around was mesmerized by Angel's spectacle; this included the Han trio.