Chapter 273. Kali's first time (1) (R-18)

It didn't take long to walk back up the stairs and reach the room. Yasenia took the chance to warn Han Xue about her mating scent as they walked toward the room. The last thing she wanted was to die because of a mortal's curiosity.

Han Xue saw Yasenia's serious face and also remembered her experience, so she ordered all personnel not to get near that room. Even then, Han Xue told Yasenia that the divine lightning was quite forgiving about accidental deaths if you overcame the Heaven Gate. Even then, Yasenia didn't want to bet, so she insisted on it, to which Han Xue agreed without a problem.

A big bedroom greeted them when they opened the wooden, decorated door. This room was in the corner of the big mansion, so it wouldn't hinder anybody if they used it.

The room was wide enough to hold a big bed for three people to sleep comfortably. This meant enough space to roll around the sheets comfortably.

The bed sheets were beige-colored, with transparent curtains at the sides.

The room's atmosphere was quite romantic, and the furniture, luxurious. There was a desk near the window and a big closet.

Clearly, this room was owned by someone with a high position.

This made Yasenia doubtful about whose room this was. Han Xue had already left. Hence, she couldn't ask, but she had a good idea. However, the fidgeting of her two dears made this quite irrelevant as her panties were becoming very tight.

Yasenia looked at Angel and Kali and saw them both looking at her with red-colored cheeks.

Yasenia knew she was going to be away for a while, so even when there was already someone in the trial, she wanted to take her time.

Yasenia was confident that even if there was someone ahead of her, she could afford to spend some hours with them.

Nevertheless, Yasenia knew that it wouldn't take that long since Angel and Kali didn't have high stamina. Yasenia smiled gently and grabbed their hands, leading them onto the bed. "We will go slowly. Do not worry about anything, and enjoy."

She laid them down side by side on the bed and positioned herself above them. Each of her legs was between theirs, and each hand beside their heads. She was careful not to step on Kali's tail with her left knee, first creating a space to position her leg between her abundant fur and then placing it down.

Kali and Angel had their shoulders touching each other, with the alluring and seductive dragoness on top of them. Her overpowering presence gave a dominant tone they couldn't escape from.

Their eyes met first with her face, and with a simple move, they could see her big breasts dangling in front of them, showing a big expanse of flesh and a deep valley.

Each white mountain lowered enough to rest on Kali's and Angel's bodies. The feeling of softness and weight made their hearts beat louder and faster, finding the dragoness's voluptuous but slender body extremely attractive. Her scent was slowly but surely enveloping them, and they couldn't help but gulp.

The dragoness's tempting smile in those moist and oh-so-kissable red lips, together with her tender golden slit eyes, made their soul quiver with the temptation to move forward and melt in her.

Yasenia's deep and sensual voice caressed their hearing sense, spreading a pleasant tingling through their body. "Today, we will take our time. We will do things slowly, pleasantly, and full of love~. We will do it until you can only moan. Until you can only call my name as I submerge your bodies and minds with pleasure."

Their hearts pounded faster, and their core squeezed in anticipation.

Angel was already damp, and her hard nipples could be seen through the robe. She wanted to close her legs and rub her thighs, but the leg of the dragoness avoided that action, making her feel more trapped.