Chapter 307. Cecile and Yasenia's frantic mating. (R-18)

Meanwhile, the two beasts were going at it without care for anything in the world. Cecile's back was on the ground, and the dragoness's mouth was kissing and breathing raggedly beside her ear.

Cecile's legs were open in an "M" shape because Yasenia had used her own legs to open her wide.

Both of them were completely naked, and their bodies were sweating and releasing a potent and musky scent, filling the ambient around them in a sensual love nest. Their moist skin rubbed together, smearing their fluids together as their waist danced in sync.

The Phoenix felt the thick rod of the dragon opening her flesh tunnel and scrapping every fold with surreal accuracy, sending an electric current through her body with each thrust. Cecile felt those thrusts reaching her deepest parts as Yasenia's groans and moans of delight filled her ears.

"YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME HARDER!" Screamed the usually cool and indifferent Phoenix. The pleasure the dragoness was creating throughout her whole body made her feel as if her soul would leave in the next second.

Meanwhile, Yasenia felt the constant vaginal muscle contractions, the flooding fluids filled with electrifying energy, and the powerful mint-like musky scent from her chosen mate. Since the Phoenix fell in her arms, she could stop feeling her body with her hands.

She was feeling the act of sex not in her flesh but in her soul. Her heart pounded excitedly, her tail tightened around her mate, and her scent became the most potent possible.

It was a feeling of pleasure and connection Yasenia was starving for. She wanted more, she wanted a deeper connection, she wanted to savor everything and make the woman between her arms scream her name.

The powerful sensations led the dragoness to forget about everything else and focus on fucking the moaning female below her with everything she got. Even then, Yasenia had control over herself. She was in control of the wild self and taking control of the mating that was going on with enough finesse to send Cecile in an uninterrupted moaning and screaming euphoria.

*PAH!* *PAH!* *PAH!*

Their waist met with sounds of flesh hitting together and squelching sounds of fluids meshing in one. Yasenia growled with a voice that made Cecile's uterus clench."I'm cumming. I'm going to fill you with cum until you burst!"

One, two, three thrusts, and Cecile felt Yasenia's strength in the thrust as the wide penis head pierced her last entrance with violence. The feeling of the cervix opening to welcome that rod sent her over the edge one more time, making her moan without restraint. However, that wasn't all.

Yasenia let her muscles relax as her penis gave her the electrifying feeling of cumming. That white, dense release from the rod filled the core of her mate. The sensation was otherworldly as Cecile let out a piercing phoenix cry. "QYAAA!!"

The fluid was abundant, to the point that it almost spilled with just one release. However, the love-starving dragoness would not get fed with just that. Yasenia kissed Cecile's mouth deeply and caressed her wet platinum-silver hair and wings. She said with a deep voice that would make any woman's leg soft, "Cecile, my love. I won't stop for a while, so prepare yourself."

Yasenia changed Cecile to the mating press position and slammed her waist down so hard that the sound was like a bomb.

*BAM!* *BAM!* *BAM!*

The feeling of being completely dominated into submission made Cecile blabber with delight, and her eyes rolled around with pleasure, following the rhythm of the thrusts and moans. "AH! AH! OHH! YES!"

They were creating a crater below them. However, the dragoness was far from delivering the most amount of pleasure she could. The long and thick tail moved while they were in the mating press position and pierced the twitching and lonely anus that was facing the sky. "OHHH!!"