Chapter 357. Lightning Descends, the Empress' Retaliation.

After a sigh, the silence was broken by an elegant and beautiful voice. "Finally, I'm back~."

Andrea said with pure disbelief, "She- That body. No way she materialized here."

Yasenia didn't know, but she felt her heart pounding excitedly.

Although she didn't show it, the moment she realized they weren't in the Sky Continent, Yasenia's heart became heavy, thinking she wouldn't be able to see her most loved person for much longer.

Nevertheless, the perfect female figure of the floating woman, that long black hair that reached below her perfect soft butt, and that pair of red eyes confirmed everything she needed to know.

The floating naked woman was Tatyana, without a doubt!

Yasenia felt so excited that her four limbs were tapping the ground as her tail wagged very quickly. The others couldn't help but find Yasenia's actions endearing; she really looked like a puppy that saw its owner and wanted to go forward but couldn't.

Hmm... Maybe that's a bad way to put it, but she really looked cute like that.

Nevertheless, the powerful [World Ending Heavenly Lightning] 's presence still deterred the dragoness enough from pouncing on the gorgeous woman.

However, Valeria's words made Yasenia's excitement stop. "Yasenia, I don't want to cut your happiness short, but that body is very weak to be Tatyana's. I can sense that although its current strength is tremendously high, its actual strength is much lower."

Yasenia wanted to refute and insist that it was indeed Tatyana, but when she focused, she could feel that the body was, as Valeria stated, in the first level of the Unification Realm. 'W-What's wrong?'

*RUMBLE!*

The thundering sound created by lightning burst out, stealing their attention from the naked Tatyana.

The Death Empress frowned and looked to the sky. When she saw the kilometric dragon made out of [World Ending Heavenly Lightning], she snorted. "What, you don't like my presence here? Too bad, if you think you can stop me, you are really delusional. I know that releasing that dragon to kill this body will hurt you badly, so you better stop it before it is too late, Heavens."

*ROAR!*

The floating dragon suddenly roared, carrying a powerful wrath with it.

Tatyana's red eyes turned cold.

She waved her hand and created a beautiful black dress with a generous cleavage showing off her perfectly sized and mouthwatering breasts and curves.

As the storm raged, Tatyana's voice sounded regal and imposing. "I won't repeat myself. Heavens, retreat. You can't win against me."

Our girls below gulped. The image was truly awe-inspiring.

The dragon that could literally destroy a world was being scolded by some with the bearing of an Empress.

The picture really fueled their drive to become strong enough to look like her one day.

Although they knew that Tatyana was not normal and had some problems, especially in the mental area, that didn't mean they didn't respect her. Quite the opposite.

Her strength, resources, intelligence, and experience were things our girls looked up to and wanted to one day be able to match.

They looked at the dragon in the sky, and as expected, the Heavens didn't retreat. With the resonant sound of a thousand claps of thunder, the dragon began its descent.

Its aura was gigantic and made our girls feel as if a mountain was pressing on their shoulders, making their legs bend involuntarily. The momentum it carried seemed able to sink islands and continents or destroy worlds as it approached the small creature below it.